Fixed Spoiler or Not

Anything F-Type related......
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

There’s a few more around now and for it is a colour sensitive option ... maybe its missing the end plates of the SVR ... that one I do like but then that’s partly because of its integral link to the overall aero package ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

Zyp wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:36 pm Can’t find anything on-line as to supplier or price of the fixed spoiler.
Anyone have this info or is it a main dealer only job?
There is the proper fixed spoiler for sale on eBay item number:132471539408, personally i don't like it, spoils the cars looks, like when the deployable one goes up and down, also you have the option to deploy or not.
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
Nick

Post by Nick »

I had a service recently, I asked about having a fixed spoiler on the car the chap got back to me a while later and said it couldn’t be retro fitted without replacing the boot lid as a whole unit.

Only one garage I know, will ask at another when I get time.
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post