Seat Height

Anything F-Type related......
01286p

Post by 01286p »

y wife is 5 foot 2 inches, just and wonders if anyone has an idea of how to raise the seat so that she can see over the wheel other than using a Grandchild's Bump Seat or a load of cushions.

philmayfield

Post by philmayfield »

On the full electric seats the adjustments are self evident on the door switches. On the manual seats the height and rake are still electrically adjustable on the door switches and the fore and aft is adjusted on the under seat bar. My wife is of similar height and has no problem with vision with the seat set at full height. The height of the steering column is also electrically adjustable. If she really cannot see with the seat at full height I’m sure it would be possible to fit longer seat mounting bolts with spacers and I’m sure dealers have seen this problem before.
01286p

Post by 01286p »

Thanks, we / she has raised the seat as far as possible .We have full electric seats, so next week when near the Dealer will ask about the spacers etc.,.
mbes2

Post by mbes2 »

Find a taller wife

:-P

(Joking.. A friend of ours sat in mine and she wouldn't be able to drive it due to the low seat.
v6s 380 Salsa Red Convertible, Performance seats , black leather re stitching, 20" Cyclone Gloss Black running 305/30, Meridian 380w, Black bonnet/side vents/mirrors & windscreen surround. Just all round sexy looking :D
philmayfield

Post by philmayfield »

Dare I say it’s probably best not to let your wife drive.😫

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post