New Series of Top Gear, 8pm tonight

Anything F-Type related......
swp1

Post by swp1 »

Fyi ........

"The series kicks off with Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid taking a motorsports road trip across America's Wild West, in the latest V8 sports cars from McLaren, Jaguar and Ford."
MY15 R AWD Convertible in Black

Gasman2

Post by Gasman2 »

Just cant get into this now the old trio have departed
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Gasman2 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:15 pm Just cant get into this now the old trio have departed
+1 I'd rather watch the re runs on Dave.
Second series of The Grand Tour is an improvement over the first imo and quite watchable.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Likewise, I find the new trio annoying to watch, so I don't.
Took out Amazon Prime so I could watch the Grand Tour which is much more acceptable.
Last series they did a very amusing episode about 'Old Jaaaags', funny.
Backfire

Post by Backfire »

Top Gear should concentrate on being more car focussed and not emulate Clarkson and co. They've got a genuinely talented driver with Chris Harris and should leave any comedy to Matt LeBlanc. I don't know if I'm alone in finding some of these "comedy" stunts tedious in both programmes. Incidentally the final Grand Tour of the series had no pure car content at all.
2017MY F Type Coupe, Caldera Red, 19 Centrifuges, Pan Roof, Leather memory heated seats, Parking pack. Also 1957 XK150 FHC.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Just caught up with the new TG ... its an easy enough watch and now that the 3 of them have completed some time together they appear more relaxed. I’ve not caught up with the GT as yet, but it seems to have received as many mixed reviews as the new TG ....

I do agree with Backfire and your comments on Chris Harris ... Greg driver and journalist and he really does get to drive some lovely machines ....
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post