Petition against track day ruling.

Anything F-Type related......
Tel

Post by Tel »

If any of you guys are interested I had this through a couple of days ago form Motor Sports Events, that run track days.

It's great site to try your hand at learning the ropes with the F-Type, however we need a few signatures to help the cause. If you could spare a few moments of your time, it would be appreciated.

Please sign here:

https://www.change.org/p/james-gray-mp- ... &jb=756597

Thanks,
Tel

From MSE Events

Lyneham Cancelled – Great Shock and Disappointment

It is with huge sadness we have to report that for the foreseeable future events at MOD Lyneham have been cancelled. A huge amount of work had been put into securing this venue and a small minority of people have caused the closure. To say we are devastated is a huge understatement.

In brief we are hugely disappointed that the local MP James Gray became involved after complaints from a handful of vociferous locals and seems to have rail roaded the MOD into closing the venue and unbelievably his tone is one of celebration. Please see the points below:
We adhered to all the restrictions placed on us, as you know these events are for like minded motoring enthusiasts in road cars, we think some people's opinion is these are race days.
At no point are we aware of any noise monitoring in the local area to back up complaints.
We would be able to modify the events to reduce noise if given the opportunity.
We feel that James Gray the local MP has not considered the fact that many local people have welcomed the events, the income generation for the the site and local area and that we are a local business.
Each event at Lyneham we provide places and driver training for military personnel and already the closure is causing great disappointment amongst active military staff.
Please judge for yourself the tone of James Gray's press release http://www.jamesgray.org/index.php/late ... od-lyneham
If we genuinely have a detrimental impact on residents lives by holding events we would be the first to act, however, we run for 5 hours and 45 minutes per track day and had permission for 9 of these at MOD Lyneham in 2018. Surely not the most huge of impacts with our road legal cars?
Please also note that karting is allowed to continue at the site, when our road legal and road silenced cars are not.
We are keen to fight this as hard as possible and need your support, the Lyneham Commanding Officer has given us a ray of hope and we need to act fast. Please email James Gray directly jamesgraymp@parliament.uk and copy us in to voice your opinion.

We have just launched an online petition and we would welcome as many signatures as possible to show support. You can sign it here, please pass it far and wide.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩

Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Signed!
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Signed
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Tel

Post by Tel »

Thanks chaps...two so far...maybe a few others?
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Signed
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

We can only hope that the RAF see fit to make the site operational again. Maybe the sounds of a few fighter jets and occasional Hercules might put things into perspective for the moaners.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Signed ... hard to believe they retain the go-karts ... almost as annoying a noise as seemingly un-silenced mopeds! Best of Luck
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Nick

Post by Nick »

Signed
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770
Panthera

Post by Panthera »

Signed!
V6S Coupe IRR MY16 :D
captainham

Post by captainham »

Signed!
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post