Incontrol connect pro

Anything F-Type related......
NBC fdff

Post by NBC fdff »

Hi all. Took delivery of the car yesterday and struggling with the above? I aleeady have the smartphone app setup to see where the car is, remote lock etc so that's fine...for the other options:
    what is the advantage of having them
      I believe I need a separate sim card(my BMW gran coupe had one already included)?
        Does that need monthly subscription or just a lump of data?
          If a lump of data any pointers as to where from and how much ?

Any help would be appreciated as tbh I cannot find any real info on this. Ta much
          2018 2.0 R Dynamic in Carpathian Grey
          Exterior black pack, Pano roof, 20" Gyrodynes and other bits and bobs ....

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Hi, i picked my car up in November. I got a pay as you go sim from "3" on there 1-2-3 deal. Put £10 on it.

Having just checked online, the sim still has £6.36 left on it so using about 50p a month roughly.

Hope that helps.
          400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
          PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Recent thread on the XE forums about the additional Sim here:

https://www.xeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6024

The sim most go for is the "3" Sim from Amazon (other vendors are available :D ) which you can buy pre-loaded with various amounts of data.
          The 12Gb for 12 months is about £30 but you can buy one with less for a cheaper price.
          As has been said unless the kids are using the WiFi hotspot to do whatever they do online it uses very little data.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Three-Mobile-B ... dpSrc=srch
          NBC fdff

Post by NBC fdff »

Thanks guys I'll look into that. What does it actually add the functionality?? :roll:
          simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Abdul wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:05 pm Thanks guys I'll look into that. What does it actually add the functionality?? :roll:
          Very good question. Not completely sure what the entire list is, but I use so it loads traffic and Google layers onto Sat Nav.
          400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
          bigknd

Post by bigknd »

simpleR wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:55 pm
          Abdul wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:05 pm Thanks guys I'll look into that. What does it actually add the functionality?? :roll:
          Very good question. Not completely sure what the entire list is, but I use so it loads traffic and Google layers onto Sat Nav.
          This

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/incontrol/inco ... index.html
          NBC fdff

Post by NBC fdff »

Thanks bigknd!

• You may also be interested in...
            Replies
            Views
            Last post