Gap insurance

Anything F-Type related......
Parfect

Post by Parfect »

I see that there is a 5% discount for ALA gap insuarance via this forum. However if anyone is interested there is a ALA 25% discount via Money saving expert (Code MSE25). Really good saving so took this out before picking up the car on Friday: Back to invoice for £325, covering up to £40K seemed like a no brainer for an expensive purchase.
Fife Based 20MY V6 P380
Silver

JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Totally agree. ALA GAP insurance is very competitive.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Ian J

Post by Ian J »

Owing to my advancing years and poor memory I read this thread on Sunday and by the following day when my wife picked up her brand new Seat had forgotten all about it and paid full price through ALA

When re-reading the thread yesterday I realised that I had lost out on £50 so I emailed the company and asked them if I could cancel the policy and take out a new one quoting the discount code instead and the very nice girl who read my email just credited my card back with the 25% difference straight away.

Full marks to them.
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

I was quoted £1100 by the stealer in May last year for 3 year's GAP with Jaguar and that was return to invoice.
:shock:
With ALA on the "Plus" policy (future renewal cost) it was £330.
No brainer.
:D
basher

Post by basher »

What fantastic value, especially with the 25% discount. Just got a quote for 4 years return to invoice for just under £320. Peace of mind (and wallet).
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post