Deposit placed for F-Type R...

Anything F-Type related......
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

So I have now put down a deposit on a glacier white '66 plate' F-Type R...

It has loads of extras, these are the ones I remember...

20 inch gloss black tornado alloys (I really like these)
Black pack
Panoramic roof

Heated seats and steering wheel
Heated windscreen
Powered tailgate (if that's an option?)
Parking sensors front and back
Reversing camera
Erm... I think there's one or 2 other interior options that I can't remember, the advertisement has been removed.

The car has done a total of 4300 miles!! :)

I phoned the dealer (Not a Jaguar one) and told him I had finance ready with Halifax flex PCP at 4.9%. He admitted defeat at the start of the call but the longer the call went on... the lower the rate he offered me with Santander until he eventually matched what Halifax were offering!

After sending off a few bank statements (being self employed and proving affordability) I've been approved for finance.

I'll probably get to pick the car up in about 2 weeks as the dealership is about 350 miles away and I am busy with work. Very exciting times!!! :D

Parfect

Post by Parfect »

Congratulations. It will be the longest 2 weeks of your life 😀 but worth the wait!
Fife Based 20MY V6 P380
Silver
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

Thanks Parfect! I'm kind of finding it difficult to get my head around that 18 months ago, the car price when new was nudging £100,000! I'm coming from a VW Scirocco which I've got equity in.
OB123

Post by OB123 »

nice work Dazarooni - i know how excited you must be - you're going to love it
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
davidd

Post by davidd »

Nice work, that initial depreciation thing really helps us second buyers ;)
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

OB123 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:16 pm nice work Dazarooni - i know how excited you must be - you're going to love it
I have my work van which I use 4-5 days of the week. The F-Type will be used on my off days so shouldn't be too harsh with fuel costs.
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

davidd wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:17 pm Nice work, that initial depreciation thing really helps us second buyers ;)
Yes the whole depreciation thing with the F-Type is incredible isn't it? Not far off 40k depreciation in this case!
Arne

Post by Arne »

Congrats! You are in for loads of fun :)
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

Arne wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:47 pm Congrats! You are in for loads of fun :)
Thanks Arne! I notice you have an IRR R model - I like red but I currently have a red VW Scirocco and before than a red VW Polo so thought I'd go for a change. I think the R looks great in any colour really!
BMa SVR

Post by BMa SVR »

Enjoy, you’ll love it, the noise is intoxicating, and you’ll be looking for every excuse to get out and wake up the neighbors
Yurlong White SVR, panoramic sunroof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post