Deposit placed for F-Type R...

Anything F-Type related......
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

DaddyDarren wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:51 pm
Dazarooni wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 pm
OB123 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:16 pm nice work Dazarooni - i know how excited you must be - you're going to love it
I have my work van which I use 4-5 days of the week. The F-Type will be used on my off days so shouldn't be too harsh with fuel costs.
Same here. Novelty never wears off. I bunk off early on Friday (self-employed too). Take covers off, it’s like Christmas/Birthday every weekend!

Enjoy Dazarooni. I’ve just joined the F-Type Enthusiasts Club (I love clubs). Seems a really friendly setup with loads of meets, days out etc. They have stuff going on nationwide. Some lovely, like-minded, fellow owners out there 👍

Try exhaling occasionally over the next fortnight. It will help! 😄
Ha ha, I have a LOT of cars to get detailed for customers over the next two weeks so that will stop me from passing out with excitement!

I'll definitely look into these F-Type enthusiast clubs, always good to meet like-minded folk.

bigknd

Post by bigknd »

Another club which your car qualifies for and tbh is the best £200 odd I've ever spent car wise is Supercar Owners Club, I belong to a few Jaguar clubs too but if you like other marques as well this one IMHO is the best with a lot of exclusive tours, drives and behind the car industry visits.

https://www.supercar-driver.com/
davidd

Post by davidd »

Dazarooni wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 pm
davidd wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 am
Dazarooni wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Yes the whole depreciation thing with the F-Type is incredible isn't it? Not far off 40k depreciation in this case!
Mine was just over that, £108k new I paid just over £60k for it.
Just did a search of your posts to see your car and it looks great! I'll be sure to post pics when I pick it up. Gonna be 2 weeks or a bit more.
Thanks very much, they are great cars (well apart from the squeaky seat;)).
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

bigknd wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:01 am Another club which your car qualifies for and tbh is the best £200 odd I've ever spent car wise is Supercar Owners Club, I belong to a few Jaguar clubs too but if you like other marques as well this one IMHO is the best with a lot of exclusive tours, drives and behind the car industry visits.

https://www.supercar-driver.com/
I'm beginning to feel even more special now given the very high end cars on that list! Definitely would consider joining - thanks for bringing that club to my attention. :)
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

davidd wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:07 am
Dazarooni wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 pm
davidd wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 am
Mine was just over that, £108k new I paid just over £60k for it.
Just did a search of your posts to see your car and it looks great! I'll be sure to post pics when I pick it up. Gonna be 2 weeks or a bit more.
Thanks very much, they are great cars (well apart from the squeaky seat;)).
I'm surprised you could hear the squeaks over that explosive exhaust note? :mrgreen:
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

Just spoken to the selling dealership - the car was due its first service back in September but because of the extremely low mileage, the previous owner never bothered to get it done. So, the dealer has had it serviced and that means I don't have to pay for its second service until this time next year. :D
Arne

Post by Arne »

You might want to check if the delayed service might void future warranty - just to be shure.

I have heard JLR might be rather strict if the car has not followed the service intervalls.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

I contacted the local Jaguar dealership and they said there shouldn't be any issues.
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Dazarooni, you say your a car valeter, where are you based?
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp
Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

It's detailing I do - I'm in Dundee. I don't really do basic valeting stuff. It's a full day (or 2 in some cases) working on a car removing swirling and scratching, making them look as good as possible.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post