Upgrading Wheels

Anything F-Type related......
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Does anyone know the best place to get a wheel upgrade? I want Jaguar wheels but is the only option to go to a dealer & ask him to supply wheels, tyres, and fitting including getting the TPMS sorted out. Any other better/cheaper options.

Steve
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!

mikemsm999

Post by mikemsm999 »

I would check good old ebay, always lots of wheels and wheel/tyre combos on there.

There are lots of "New", as in either swapped out at the dealers for a different set so the ones being sold are surplus, or there are a couple of companies with "As New" refurbished with new tyres. Either way there are big saving against new from a dealer.

I managed to get my Storm alloys this way. Took a bit of patience as I wanted them in black and just rims so I could put Michelin's on, but got a set in the end for a fabulous price.

Happy hunting!
F-Type V6 S Convertible, Polaris White, Extended Leather Pack, Performance Interior, Storm Alloy Wheels, Rusty Rear Cross-member!
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

I also went the eBay route, massive savings over dealer costs and wheels had TPMS fitted which worked first time with no need for dealer calibration ( I stayed with OEM 19” sizes) ... happy hunting
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

These people usually have quite a few wheels and tyre packages in stock, changing all the time.

https://www.elitewheels.co.uk/

Someone local to them, on here, might have a view
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Just make sure the source is selling genuine not replicas (big problem for BMW) .

Everything is badged as being changed when nearly new even if taken from crashed cars..

A few questions and a look at the adverts soon helps figure it all out
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
apr1962

Post by apr1962 »

I have a set of cyclones for sale in the for sale section if you are interested.
MY 2018 V8R AWD Convertible
Ammonite Grey / Black Leather
Modifications:
SVR Bonnet Vents
Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel
Jaguar Aluminium Paddles
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Set of SVR wheels for sale on here too
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies