Difficulty getting four wheel alignment done

Anything F-Type related......
MarcB

Post by MarcB »

Although my F Type's tyres are wearing evenly and the steering seems spot on. As usually get my cars checked for all wheels being in alignment at least once a year I though it was the F Types turn especially with such atrocious road conditions in the UK that it has had to deal with recently.
The first bit was good news .... I booked into ATS like normal the charge had gone up a few pounds since las,t time but after having silly quotes from a few other tyre outlets ...it's seemed extra naughts were added once my car was known to be an F Type !
However things soon changed when the ATS guys called my over once my car was on the ramps and were most apologetic, but they couldn't do the alignment. With 20" rims and a low body this obstructed their equipments view so unless they took the bumper off it seemed they could not do the job. This clearly wasn't an option !
My question therefore is has anyone had their alignment done and it so where please ?
Cheers
Marc

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Nottingham Wheel Alignment Centre did mine on 20" wheels. They have a Hunter Pro if that helps.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
MarcB

Post by MarcB »

Thanks ....it is going to be someone with a Hunter Pro I need then and plenty about ...one only 8 miles away in Warrington.
That was most helpful

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post