EuroTunnel

Anything F-Type related......
Jas2270

Post by Jas2270 »

Hi,

I'll be collecting my new F Type in September from the UK and driving it over to Belgium, is there any issues/concerns with the ride height exiting and entering the EuroTunnel train?

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

We went over in 2016 with a friend in an F-ftype V6S and they had no issues. They requested lower deck to save the ramp. We were on top deck and kerbed the rear wheel on the M3 getting on.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
davidd

Post by davidd »

Always ask for the high carriages, they have a wider track. No difference in cost.
A friend scraped al four wheels on his Ferrari ff on the way to le mans last year on the lower deck of a normal train,
AsifG

Post by AsifG »

They've let us on with the lorries and coaches before to save our wheels. Group of 8 sports cars. Found them to be pretty accommodating and they are used to these requests
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

As above and would recommend it.
Book as a high vehicle - it doesn't cost extra and you often end up getting loaded and off-loaded first.
Had no problems with UK or France boarding.
Downside is if you end up in a carriage with a couple of coach loads of kids running up and down - ask me how I know :roll:
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Jas2270

Post by Jas2270 »

Thank you all for your advice, a high load it'll be then. What happened with all the kids Lunar?
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Well fortunately there was no necessity for finger loss due to sticky paws, but after the first dozen "nice car Mr - what'll it do"s it does get a bit monotonous ;)

I just wanted a bit of peace and quiet to eat my burger! :D

IMG_3338.JPG

MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

"Nice burger Mr. Got any cheese on it?" :lol:
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR