Incontrol Account

Anything F-Type related......
Orpington_Shark

Post by Orpington_Shark »

So I collected my 400 Sport on Tuesday (see introductions) and I am in love with my car. Collection went great, everything is operational (that I have tested) and I even got my data SIM in and working OK. The only thing that doesn't work is my Incontrol account. I think I know where I went wrong, but I cant fix it.

I think what went wrong was rather than setup the Incontrol Account on the new car (replacing my XE) I just activated my Live services first in the car against the account. So now when I log in it says the FType is associated with my account, but I cant 'see it'. And when I open the app on my iPhone it says no vehicle associated with the account.

Now I setup my XE and it was so straightforward. But not with the change of cars. I have tried to delete the account, but it wont let me, I have tried to create a second account, but it wont let me. I have tried to contact the dealer, but now I have bought the car, he is isn't getting back to me.

So I called Jaguar Customer Services and the guy was very helpful and we tried a few things but nothing worked. So he says he needs to refer it to the Incontrol Team, but he has no idea when someone will get back to me. Has anyone else had this experience? Anyone know how long it takes to fix?

First World problems I know, but I found it really handy in the current weather to pre-cool the car at the end of a work day. This is the only niggle I have so not too bad!

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Orpington_Shark

Post by Orpington_Shark »

I can log in and I see this:-

Vehicle is already connected to your account
Sorry, the vehicle you searched for is already connected to your account. Please contact your Jaguar dealer for assistance.

But I can’t see the car, and when I use the app it says ‘No vehicles associated with this account’.

I called JLR customer services again and they advised to go back to the dealer which I did. I now need my account deleted so I can start from fresh. But for some reason this can’t be done until Monday.

So I will wait and see what happens.......
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

From my POV both in-control and secure sites are down.. ..for quite a while now..

Naamloos.jpg

Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Not working now. Was working this afternoon as I logged in.

EDIT - UK InControl working again this morning.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post