Dealer Damage

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

These things can happen .. but at least on this occasion the dealer has admitted liability and being helpful :)

crap happens at times ...

john-handy

Post by john-handy »

A recommendation form me as well Harwoods sorted out issues for me after my extensive repair.
Paint dings, Leather dings and Base speakers not working.

Defiantly recommend Harwoods for being completely upstanding and sorting out small issues that can ruin your experience.

+1 for Harwoods

J
2014 Polaris White/Red F-Type V6S Convertible

"it's an x-rated, hardcore monster, for the terminally unhinged..." JC
Myer

Post by Myer »

The service dealer should fully inspect the vehicle preferably in the presence of the customer, prior to leaving the vehicle for service. Every time I leave my car with the workshop they have a sheet and mark up any damage, dings and wheel / tyre damage. I am pleased to report that thus far I get a "clean sheet"!

I do have some sympathy with the dealers as unfortunately there are always those that will make false allegations, I recently overheard a conversation on the train were one guy was boasting to his fellow passenger about having the dealer over on a recent service and getting "free alloy rim refurbishment". All of this could be avoided by carrying out a damage inspection which is in all of our interests.
Orpington_Shark

Post by Orpington_Shark »

Out of interest, which Harwoods service centre was it? I use the one in Selsdon Road, South Croydon and I can't fault them.
john-handy

Post by john-handy »

Orpington_Shark wrote:Out of interest, which Harwoods service centre was it? I use the one in Selsdon Road, South Croydon and I can't fault them.
Crawley they have been very understanding.

I am a realist and given the extensive work and the amount of time it spent in the workshop I did not expect it to come out unscathed.

However they have been totally upstanding about it and sorted everything.

I am an honest man and that car was near enough mint at only 11500 miles when I bought it.

2014 Polaris White/Red F-Type V6S Convertible

"it's an x-rated, hardcore monster, for the terminally unhinged..." JC
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hi orpington_shark,

Yes, Selsdon Road.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views