Cruise control - retro fit?

Anything F-Type related......
BobHarrington

Post by BobHarrington »

I have a ‘14/‘15 340 V6 without cruise control. Does anyone know if this can be retro fitted?

AsifG

Post by AsifG »

Note sure where you're based but people like this are good to ask. Can't see anything about Cruise on their website, but they do retrofit reverse cameras into F-Types so worth asking as they do all sorts of in-car tech work

https://www.cartronics.co.uk/

They've got a good rep in the industry
KPH592

Post by KPH592 »

Hi Bob. Like you, I’m a little perplexed at the left side of the steering wheel being blank and also thought that cruise control would be a standard fitting. I see steering wheels on eBay etc at a fair price but am quite concerned at the seeming quotes to introduce the software to enable the function. I’m wondering if the place I remap my diesels - SCM Remaps could assist. I’ll let you know if I get anywhere. Like others, I find the cruise facility great for the mind numbing 50 limits that seem to pop up everywhere - and are used as a money raising facility for the Government, whatever colour rosette is displayed.
BobHarrington

Post by BobHarrington »

Thanks for recommending Cartronics. They quoted me £4,300+, which is a lot more than I’m prepared to pay. I’m happy to live without it, not a big problem for me, but it just would have been nice to have it.
Not sure I understand Jaguars marketing - even my wife’s Polo has cruise control fitted as standard! And how can they sell an expensive convertible in the UK without heated seats! And yet I hear of discounts of up to £10,000 being offered on some new Ftypes!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post