fault or function

Anything F-Type related......
Kdes

Post by Kdes »

some of the features are getting to clever for their own good.

One niggle I have is that on mine after a shutdown the radio stays on until I open the door. Makes perfect sense but still catches me.
Storm Grey V6 coupe 2016MY

Chammers

Post by Chammers »

I use auto stop and have a slightly different issue - if I pull up at traffic lights etc and apply my foot on the brake, the engine stops as it should. But after 30 seconds or so it restarts without me doing anything - any ideas?
F-Type 400 Sport Coupe, Indus Silver, Panoramic roof, Climate pack2, front parking aid, rearview camera
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Chammers wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:31 am I use auto stop and have a slightly different issue - if I pull up at traffic lights etc and apply my foot on the brake, the engine stops as it should. But after 30 seconds or so it restarts without me doing anything - any ideas?
Hello the car also monitors battery drain .. so when in the auto off condition and you have heater / climate on .. radio etc

the car will turn back on automatically especially if air con is on (in auto) ... never use mine always turn it off on the 1st journey

regards
Tall dad

Post by Tall dad »

Got to say I love that whole park, seatbelt, door opening intelligence. Makes me smile every time.

The only thing that annoys me is that the engine cuts out if you open the door! Makes sense but my garage and Effie are the same length so I have to just my distance in by comparing the door opened to a mark on the side wall.
Italian Racing Red - V6S Coupe 2016 - Exterior Black Design Pack - Climate - Parking - Visibility -Performance Seats - 14 Way Memory - Red Seatbelts - Happy

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post