Low Mileage F-Type

Anything F-Type related......
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I'm in the same camp.

I see a 14 plate car with 7k miles and wonder what the cost per mile has been!

I'm on 62k now and chasing every grin still - smiles per gallon for me all the way :)

Each to their own of course.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

Derivative

Post by Derivative »

18 months & 15,000 miles, daily driver. Didn't pay all that money not to enjoy it. (Got a van for when I need to carry stuff.)
MY2018 R-Dynamic 340 coupe
OB123

Post by OB123 »

just 12 months old and 18,000 miles clocked up - she's an all weather daily driver
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
basher

Post by basher »

I've added 3000 miles in just under 4 months.
Daily driver for me too.

(Bought it at 10 months old with 1200 miles)
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
Boostfan

Post by Boostfan »

Just sold mine because when the new Dog came along it became an ornament in the Garage. In the month before I sold it it went to Waitrose twice just to give it a run!
White MK3 Focus RS.
scm

Post by scm »

You chose a dog in preference to your cat? :o
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

It was good to meet you Darren and the covers are just fine so thank-you very much.

I would have done many more miles than I have in my F-Type but my Mum took ill shortly after I bought it so I need to be around a lot more to take care of her. I wrote off the purchase price as soon as I bought the car and intend to keep it for a very long time, despite the efforts of my local dealer to get me to sell it!! Eventually it will get some more use but I'm fortunate to have another car as a daily driver. Totally agree that a car is best driven but sometimes circumstances change and other considerations come into play.
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
scm

Post by scm »

scoobydoo wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:47 pm... I'm fortunate to have another car as a daily driver.
That sounds unfortunate to me! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

In a way, it is. However, I wouldn’t be happy parking my F-Type at the local supermarket with all those trolleys about! :lol:
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Plymothian

Post by Plymothian »

scoobydoo wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:49 pm In a way, it is. However, I wouldn’t be happy parking my F-Type at the local supermarket with all those trolleys about! :lol:
I tell myself that the reason I park in a space miles away from the shop (and anyone else for that matter) is that I need the exercise... :D
MY19.5, F-Type V6 3.0 P380 RWD Coupe
Santorini Black, Pan Roof, Parking Pack, Cirrus Leather

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post