Beatles Jaguar Southend

Anything F-Type related......
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Has anyone had experience of Beatles in Southend? Thinking about making a long distance purchase so want to know if anyone has had problems with them.

Steve
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!

Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Sorry... that should be BEADLES! I typed BEATLES....that’s rather apt being here in Liverpool....sorry!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

No problems for me as this is the dealer that I purchase my F Type ... plus had its first service with no issues.
Plus very helpful when we had our XE S that had issues which they resolved
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Thank you Kaspa. Good to know.

Steve
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Not Southend, but the sister store in Sidcup sold me mine and sales was pretty good, no concerns - the issues I picked up (no mats, exhaust stuck open) they happily fixed and it had its first service there with no issues.
SESH

Post by SESH »

I've got a friend who is a salesman at Beadles, Southend. You could ask for him. Never know you might get a good deal. His name is Nigel Fussell. Nice new facility. I get my F Type serviced there.
Mike
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Highland Green
1966 Corvette Stingray Big Block
1973 E Type Convertible
1963 Triumph TR4
Ex F Type V6S MY2016
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

I’ve not used the new site as sold my F-type, however I did use their service department before they relocated and they were very professional, dealt with minor warranty issues without any issues and their parts guys were very helpful when I was buying some upgrade parts ... didn’t deal wth sales but looks like you have a recommendation above ... best of luck

Regards, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post