F-Type History

Anything F-Type related......
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

So here we go - would SimplR mind looking up the history of my new purchased SVR - reg plate OV17 KVK

be good if you could PM me with the details :-)

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

No problem. I'll have a look and PM you later this evening.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

PM sent with details, very nice, enjoy!
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

Thanks - great information and hopefully fine

it was advertised by the Jaguar dealership as an "Ex Jaguar Internal Fleet" - not sure if that is a concern or not ({Paragon?)
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

The car checks out ok. There is no internet history for that reg. You would have to ask the dealer what it might of been used for.
scm

Post by scm »

Backofthenet wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:30 am it was advertised by the Jaguar dealership as an "Ex Jaguar Internal Fleet" - not sure if that is a concern or not ({Paragon?)
Mine's like that, another OV17 reg. I got it at 15 months old with a massive 1,305 miles on it - I guess the manager lived near the office. :)
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

Thanks for all your help Guys - History looks good etc

another question from your experiences - how good is this Jag 165 point inspection for approved used cars - as an example - they say that the tyres have to be at least 3.9mm tread to pass the inspection (think it was that) - if the tyre tread is less than that - say 3.5 mm - would they be obliged to change as it is an approved vehicle - not saying mine is like that (although i will check now) - just using an example from the 165 point check.
scm

Post by scm »

Mine needed a module replaced when I asked them to show me how the buttons on the door handles worked (they'd always opened the car with the fob) because the driver's door wouldn't open that way. So they missed that during the inspection. But I guess there are so many combinations that they can't be expected to check out all possible combinations.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Backofthenet wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:28 am Thanks for all your help Guys - History looks good etc

another question from your experiences - how good is this Jag 165 point inspection for approved used cars - as an example - they say that the tyres have to be at least 3.9mm tread to pass the inspection (think it was that) - if the tyre tread is less than that - say 3.5 mm - would they be obliged to change as it is an approved vehicle - not saying mine is like that (although i will check now) - just using an example from the 165 point check.
Yes, they "should" all get picked up - including things such as remaining brake disc thickness.

Although >3.5mm I got a nice new pair of Continental ForceContact on mine (only those or PZero are fully "approved" options by Jaguar) - fantastic grip, although as a track biased tyre they lasted about 7k miles :D
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Had a quick check on the systems at work, your car was a press car and was de-fleeted with something like 4500 miles on it. The press cars are immensely well looked after, no expense spared with maintaining them!
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post