Tailored rubber boot liner

Anything F-Type related......
Rivendell

Post by Rivendell »

Have any owners discovered a tailored rubber boot liner for the F type coupe that isn’t as pricey as the OEM version?!
BRG V6 with 20 inch alloys and the Exhaust switch!

scharlton

Post by scharlton »

My dream car was always an Audi RS6 Estate.

After a weekend away with kids and dogs I know if I bough one I'd be the boring, angry dad always moaning about keeping feet off seats and dirty dogs and boots ruining cars.

I specifically bought a 2 seater so I didn't have these worries, so a boot liner has not even entered my mind.

A long way of saying sorry, i can't help.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello .. sorry no from me

Stop being so tight .. you can afford a F Type you can afford a boot liner (unless its a present of course)
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Joke ... Joke ..... :D
Rivendell

Post by Rivendell »

kaspa wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:25 pm Hello .. sorry no from me

Stop being so tight .. you can afford a F Type you can afford a boot liner (unless its a present of course)
Read your post to my wife, who laughed and said “good point!” It’s not a present. Think I may just be tight!
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Hi,

Ive not used these people but as they have a template for the front mats, they may have one for the boot liner ...

https://www.nextdaycarmats.com/jaguar-c ... ories/?p=2

Alternatively, a decent upholsterer can bind the edge of a pre-cut (by you) piece of carpet ...

HTH
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Have you tried eBay?
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Rivendell

Post by Rivendell »

Tried eBay. No luck. Tried nextdaycarmats - they unfortunately don’t sell them. I’ll either do the carpet trim idea (great one - thank you) or I’ll fork out the £140 for the OEM version and be done with it. The fact that no one makes an after market boot liner for the F Type it seeems is a little odd as most sports cars are catered for. Maybe the boot really should be used just as a sub woofer for the engine and exhaust noise!
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

I saw a couple but on reading the details it’s one size fits all so probably needs to be trimmed but cheap so may be worth a try.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/323467033346?c ... 96fff3c2ab

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAGUAR-F-TYP ... 58f84a82dc

If you buy one I will be interested how easy it is to trim and if it works.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Glaf

Post by Glaf »

I purchased one recently from premierproductsltd.co.uk made in the UK, good price, good fit, no complaints.
Email me for photos glen.auker@btinternet.com
V6 Coupe, 2015, white with black pack, panoramic roof, 20" black Cylones, red callipers. 8-)
TVR Griffith 4.3, 1992, owned for 5 wonderful years.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post