Paint issues

Anything F-Type related......
Skid1768

Post by Skid1768 »

God afternoon peeps, sitting here just after having knee surgery I find myself with nothing to do, or rather an inability to do anything other than peruse the net looking for my next car, an F Type. So, abusing the breadth of knowledge on here, I would like to ask some questions. Having had a red car, with paint issues, ie micro blistering. I just wondered if anyone with a car of 5 years age and over, if they have had any issues with paint problems?. I have heard that red cars suffer the worst when it comes to paint, so if anyone has had any experience of anything untoward, I would be very interested to know.

Kind Regards

Stuart
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6S

daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

My Red F-Type is 6 years old now (!) No issues at all. It does live in the garage when its not in use i might add, but no issues.
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
Skid1768

Post by Skid1768 »

Great to hear, thanks for letting me know.
Cheers
Stuart
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6S
Ftypeharv

Post by Ftypeharv »

My paint is ok, white not red but @ 21k miles only a couple of tiny stone chips def better than other cars owned
Arne

Post by Arne »

Mine is almost 5 years old (May 2014) and color is IRR (Italien Racing Red). The Paint was ceramic coated (Gtechniq Crystal Cerum) when it was 1 years old, and it still looks like New. No paint issues what so ever.

Pic from last summer:

IMG_2758.JPG

F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

No paint issues what so ever with mine .. also our new black Evoque is paint puurrrrfect :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post