Service/history checker.

Anything F-Type related......
chicb

Post by chicb »

C'mon what's up with this car. Walking up & down gangway's won't cut it :evil: At least it may stop someone from completing the gangway walk :D
F type convertible, (gone)
Range Rover Sport,
S63 AMG Coupe Mercedes
Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S

NAC63

Post by NAC63 »

Now we're all interested????
2014 V8S Convertible in black all the extras plus lots of carbon bits.
H&R lowering springs
Eibach 15mm wheel spacers
chicb

Post by chicb »

:lol: Is it this one that just needs a good detailling

th.jpg

F type convertible, (gone)
Range Rover Sport,
S63 AMG Coupe Mercedes
Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S
Saxmaster

Post by Saxmaster »

Sorry chaps, didn’t realise this was still running.

Zero service history and a missed MOT at the time by 5 months, obviously there may of been a simple explanation, but the facts I could see red flags were raised.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

simpleR wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:09 am Yes anyone can lookup servicing history etc if you have a VIN.

If you only have a registration plate and want it converting to a VIN plus history then let me know and I will look it up on Jaguars system.

Do you offer this service over on the XE and F-Pace forums too?

...sort of Vin Diesel :D
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Lunar wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:15 pm Do you offer this service over on the XE and F-Pace forums too?

...sort of Vin Diesel :D
:lol: I did venture onto the XE forum at the request of Phil the moderator as there are a lot more "O" reg XE's out there plus some later registered XE-S 380's over a year after they were made popping up.

I can cover all Jaguar models (and Land Rover models) but that means checking multiple websites as there is a forum and separate login for each model.

I only have an F-Type so that is where my allegiance is. If the mods on the other forums need a hand then they can of course ask and I might nip over..... (for a fee! :shock: ). I'm sure Phil keeps an eye on multiple forums and would spread the word if required!
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

simpleR wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:26 pm :lol: I did venture onto the XE forum at the request of Phil the moderator as there are a lot more "O" reg XE's out there plus some later registered XE-S 380's over a year after they were made popping up.
I'm sure Phil keeps an eye on multiple forums and would spread the word if required!
Only this one and the sloon forum officially even though my XE has gone.
I do look at the others except the IPace forum as I have no idea WTF they are going on about.
Oh there might be a little more in the offing regarding the "new" 68 reg saga........................................... 8-)
(check out the winter tyres for sale thread over there)
:D
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

PhilB wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:36 pm Oh there might be a little more in the offing regarding the "new" 68 reg saga........................................... 8-)
(check out the winter tyres for sale thread over there) :D
Well if that car actually existed it would be one to avoid!

Looks like the F-Pace and E-Pace forums need an injection of SimpleR help on history and SOTA! Can I be bothered though....... I might sign up and post a hello I'm here message. :?:
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

simpleR wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:50 pm Well if that car actually existed it would be one to avoid!
Looks like the F-Pace and E-Pace forums need an injection of SimpleR help on history and SOTA! Can I be bothered though....... I might sign up and post a hello I'm here message. :?:
The words "my next XE" are getting me interested!!!
:lol:
F-Pace has gone very quiet as I think a lot of the old faults are sorted.
E-Pace reminds me of an infants class asking basic questions that all the older children (other forums) have argued about and sorted before.
Velar forums are getting into reject-o-matic mode with this strange crackling on audio.
But all of them can throw up info/fixes etc that can be helpful on the other forums given the JLR parts bin.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

PhilB wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:36 pm I do look at the others except the IPace forum as I have no idea WTF they are going on about.
:lol:
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post