Your best bit in the last week

Anything F-Type related......
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

In another post someone mentioned people only moan on the forum when something goes wrong and we all forget to sing the praises when it all goes right.

To this end, how about a place to say the F Type related incidents that put a smile on your face or re-affirmed your decision that you bought the right car.

Personally, after washing the car last night and still with 18 degrees showing I (and my son) took the car out to dry off the brakes and clear the last few drips. Dymanic engaged, track DSC button push once (not held) and a heavy right foot through 3 roundabout resulting in controlled squiming, sliding and OMG noises from both of us. This is such a fast :o , loud :twisted: and fun :D car and has been, without issue for the last 18 months that is was certainly the right decision for me.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts

santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

I'll go first.
On Sunday, when I started it multiple times and whenever I see it.
F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

scm

Post by scm »

I had a man round to quote me for some carpet and he really drooled over the car. After he'd measured up I asked him if he'd like a ride in it. He was smitten! He was gonna quote me so much for the carpet that when he'd fitted it he'd drive off in the Jag! :D

Later, when he phoned to give me the quote he said he's been telling anyone in earshot about his ride!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Drove from Weymouth to Wareham today on the coast road to pick up a Cornish Pastie (along with some other things😁) back to Weymouth and sat on the cliff top eating the pastie and drooling over the F Type.

So many people comment what a beautiful car, I agree.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Tel

Post by Tel »

JurassicF wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 8:46 pm Drove from Weymouth to Wareham today on the coast road to pick up a Cornish Pastie (along with some other things😁) back to Weymouth and sat on the cliff top eating the pastie and drooling over the F Type.

So many people comment what a beautiful car, I agree.
Bet you didn't eat your pastie inside your car Rob!

Should have come to the Nothe Fort this evening...Dorset (West) Region meet...lots of cars in the parade ground.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Certainly not eating in the F Type, on a bench overlooking one of the best bays in the UK with the car next to me😎
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Taking an elderly father of a friend out in the SVR at full pelt.......he was grinning from cheek to cheek!
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Gom Jabbar wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2019 9:50 pm Taking an elderly father of a friend out in the SVR at full pelt.......he was grinning from cheek to cheek!
Reminds me of after my father had a massive heart attack at 86 and was convalescing in a home. I took him for a spin in the F Type, against the rules. He never stopped smiling and laughing. He was a RR top aerospace rocket designer and adventurer. He used to say everyone gets a ride in a decent car twice - wedding and funeral.
He never left home again for over a year except in an ambulance until he passed away and was sent off in a RR
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
sebby1990

Post by sebby1990 »

Last edited by sebby1990 on Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaguar F-Type V8S, Mercedes-Benz ML63, Subaru Impreza WRX, Mini Cooper
BRGFR

Post by BRGFR »

I live in Kansas, probably not a lot of f types around, I was at an intersection, and a carload of young kids were eying the car, probably only seen one on the video games they play. I gave it some throttle to fire em up a bit. Such a great car. Our weather has been horrible so I really haven't had time to really enjoy it.
2019 F type R coupe . Awd. Carpathian grey.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post