Sat nav issue

Anything F-Type related......
Weeble69

Post by Weeble69 »

Sounds like a faulty intenna module. Mine had the same issue and had to have it replaced.

em2evol

Post by em2evol »

Ok so the latest from my follow up trip to Jaguar is that I need a new telematics unit at a cost of £1000 all in... My car was registered March 2016 so it's not that long out of warranty. Has anyone had any luck with getting Jaguar to pay for this? I don't expect something so costly to break so early on :( Apparently that's the goodwill price too!
2016 Firesand V6 340
em2evol

Post by em2evol »

UPDATE: my car has finally had the telematics unit changed and the SOS limited warning light has so far not reappeared. My parking sensors were also not working and they seem to be fixed too so not sure if that was somehow related but happy days. Oh, Jaguar UK footed the bill for this too, as my car was 4 months out of warranty. Yay.
2016 Firesand V6 340
scm

Post by scm »

Good news indeed! A great start to the new year. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
em2evol

Post by em2evol »

Second update: the SOS limited warning light has come back (I guess I spoke too soon). If they really did change the telematics unit, surely this would have cured it? Should I have had to log in to the remote app etc again? Coz I haven't had to. Not sure what to do now :-/
2016 Firesand V6 340
scm

Post by scm »

The remote app has nothing to do with the SOS warning light coming on. The only time I log into the app is when it tells me a subscription is needed - that tells me it hasn't logged me in properly. I get "SOS not available" when I don't use the car for several days, but that clears as soon as I start the car. Could your battery do with a bit of a charge? How often and far do you drive? (So many questions!)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
em2evol

Post by em2evol »

I drive it every day to work and back and anywhere else I need to go as it's my only car :-(
2016 Firesand V6 340

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post