Anything F-Type related......
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:32 am
- Location: Essex
I’ve just checked the filler cap cover for the holder - 2.5 years thinking how could there not be somewhere to put the filler cap.
V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 pm
See attached !
- (83.12 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
2015 V6S Convertible Stratus Grey
Heated Perf Seats 14 Way Adjust
Black Centrifuge Wheels + Silver Propeller Winter Wheels
High Perf Braking, Red Calipers
Parking Sensors with Camera
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:33 pm
+1 on the should have RTFM side - I'm off to Specsavers
MY15 R AWD Convertible in Black
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:19 pm
...another proof point that none of us ever really RTFM! (Read the F*#@ing manual!)
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:59 pm
Oh my word, you bunch of numpties
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:02 pm
- Location: Frimley Surrey
Well I didn't like to say that
"S" badged Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, aluminium paddles, switchable active exhaust
- Posts: 552
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 pm
This is a funny thread
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
- Posts: 1719
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am
- Location: Southampton, UK
We're a funny bunch of guys!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!