Newbie Q's.

Anything F-Type related......
alpinaman

Post by alpinaman »

Jesus H christ...Dazarooni .... Read the thread FFS.....

dbv6s said "You don’t have to wait for the Rev cycle to finish, and if it’s too loud then selecting gear straight away quietens it down"

My reply was then what you so gloriously highlighted... I was answering his question,nothing more nothing less. My F type isnt loud in the mornings and that wasnt what i was asking,if that upsets you then fine but dont start willy waving and trying to score points off me for your own amusement.

Ref,forum etiquette...

Take a look in the mirror,coming onto a thread and offering nothing but petty back handed comments which have nothing to do with what the OP asked about is great form then i assume.

Dazarooni

Post by Dazarooni »

alpinaman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:07 pm Jesus H christ...Dazarooni .... Read the thread FFS.....

dbv6s said "You don’t have to wait for the Rev cycle to finish, and if it’s too loud then selecting gear straight away quietens it down"

My reply was then what you so gloriously highlighted... I was answering his question,nothing more nothing less. My F type isnt loud in the mornings and that wasnt what i was asking,if that upsets you then fine but dont start willy waving and trying to score points off me for your own amusement.

Ref,forum etiquette...

Take a look in the mirror,coming onto a thread and offering nothing but petty back handed comments which have nothing to do with what the OP asked about is great form then i assume.
You're clearly very rattled alpinaman. I can read perfectly fine thanks. I read perfectly your sweeping statement which I challenged. There's only one person upset here and it's you. "FFS and Jesus H christ" are your words and not mine and you're wound up which is a shame for you.

Anyway, I'll not post in the thread again out of due respect for the forum in general but certainly not out of respect for you. You're a newbie and hopefully you'll learn some manners quickly or you won't last long here.
alpinaman

Post by alpinaman »

Im not annoyed in the slightest,although as a person you're clearly bugging me for no reason whatsover.Dont try and lecture me about manners and respect for the forum,your on this thread with absolutely no positive input,so what does that tell you about yourself ?

The only thing i can agree with is that i wont be around here long.
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

I did say earlier this topic was done.
It is now.
Thread locked.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post