Spec lookup function

Anything F-Type related......
rikkouri

Post by rikkouri »

Hi SimpleR,

Could you do one more lookup for me please? Unfortunately the last car sold before I managed to see it.

OE15 ZMX

Thank you :)

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

rikkouri wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:45 pm Hi SimpleR,

Could you do one more lookup for me please? Unfortunately the last car sold before I managed to see it.

Thank you :)
OK, PM on the way soon
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Rune Ruby wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:42 am Are there anyone that can help me looking up factory spec for two win numbers?
VIN:SAJAJ6947HMK44986
VIN:SAJAJ6843HMK40354

Thanks in advance
Not read messages or logged on since joining on 18th July. Sent messages deleted, sorry mailbox full and clearing space.
Deleted User 2987

Post by Deleted User 2987 »

Hi simpleR,
I'm a new member and have just spotted this thread, so haven't got enough posts yet to PM you yet.
My car should be on the way in the next couple of weeks, it's an ex-JLR management car, and I've only seen photos, and it'll be very useful to know everything I can before the day I get to see it for the first time. Would you be able to PM me so I can reply with the reg, and then would you be able to look up it's info for me?

Thanks

Nick
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

NickA wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:40 pm Hi simpleR,
Would you be able to PM me so I can reply with the reg, and then would you be able to look up it's info for me?
Nick
Hi Nick, PM'ed you.
Deleted User 2987

Post by Deleted User 2987 »

Thanks, I'm now trying to work out why I can't reply to your PM! I'll get back to you as soon as I work it out.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

PM'ed you back.

Has anyone else, logged in as Independent on Topix, lost access to "features" section where the car spec is listed??
Features disappeared a few weeks back but you could still click the print button to access the build sheet but this has disappeared as well now!
devbrodie

Post by devbrodie »

Yep,

I logged in last week, the only thing I can see for my car now is that I qualify for the pro touch upgrade. Nothing else is available
MY18 - F-Type 3L V6 R-dynamic AWD
Black Pack
Driver Pack
Winter Pack
Performance Seats
Meridian Surround Sound
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

devbrodie wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:49 pm Yep,

I logged in last week, the only thing I can see for my car now is that I qualify for the pro touch upgrade. Nothing else is available
Shame, appears you need a paid for subscription now which puts a halt to some of the features available on the SimpleR lookup service.
Simeyb

Post by Simeyb »

Hi simpleR

I know you've been getting lots of requests, so I fully understand if you have done enough now, but I would love to know the full spec of the R coupe I've bought, but not getting until the end of the month - I'm a newbie as well so don't have PM's - only have the reign atm - if you could PM me I would be ever so grateful, many thanks in advance!
FType Coupe MY18 V8 R AWD
Rhodium Silver
Meridian Surround
Pan roof
Exterior Black Pack

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post