Spec lookup function

Anything F-Type related......
robin86

Post by robin86 »

Would it be possible to do a check on: HW66LXN

Thanks!

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Hi, unfortunately the free spec lookup feature has stopped because Jaguar removed access to build sheets and features from TopiX last month.

I can tell you its an MY17 spec British racing green V6 auto, 340 BHP (non-s), first registered 14-SEPT-16
VIN SAJAC60F5H8K42154 - service history here - https://osh.jaguar.com
Clear on PNC
Clear MOT (other than tyre warnings)
Had a new battery installed on 14-AUG-2020 as voltage and cold crank amps were low
There are no outstanding recalls or service actions on the car
Last sold 09-OCT-20

HTH
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
PDE

Post by PDE »

simpleR wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:29 pm PM'ed you back.

Has anyone else, logged in as Independent on Topix, lost access to "features" section where the car spec is listed??
Features disappeared a few weeks back but you could still click the print button to access the build sheet but this has disappeared as well now!
yep it's gone, You can get the spec from the the Part site at https://prd.jlr-ecat.clifford-thames.co ... 10bc5368cf

Cost £28 per month and you all the parts PDF's I have 27 days left as I wanted to download as many as I could :¬) if you need any searches for spec or parts let me know the VIN it doesn't always find them by reg...
F-Type P300 R-DYNAMIC, Fuji White, 5060 20" Alloys.
Gone, but not forgotten -
Audi S3 8v Saloon
Nissan 350Z
Nissan 350Z
Honda S2000
etc..
Guts4garters

Post by Guts4garters »

Hi,

Apologies if I have posted incorrectly - new to this forum. I couldnt see an option to create a new post (only reply!)

Someone on facebook pointed me to this forum and said SimpleR could do me a full factory spec of a car I am looking to buy. How do I get this done?

Thanks
Gary
scm

Post by scm »

Guts4garters wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:23 am Apologies if I have posted incorrectly - new to this forum. I couldnt see an option to create a new post (only reply!)
Welcome to the forum.

You've actually posted in the right place - no need to start a new thread. However, should you need to, click the "New Topic" button at the top left of the index page. ;)

simpleR just needs the registration number to work his magic.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Jaguar OUT.

THE OUT is what car rental should feel like. You. The open road. In the car you want to drive. Not a checkout desk in sight.

Delivery, collection and unlimited mileage all included in the daily rental of a Jaguar or Land Rover vehicle with THE OUT, available across London and Manchester.

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/the-out.html

NOTE: These are all expected to be Paragon Fleet Solution "O" registered cars I expect to be on 12 month rotations/cycles. So these will be back as used approved as ex-privately owned.

Just posting for info for the future if people don't want ex rentals used cars.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Useful info simpleR - thank you.

…although trying to book a date and time to check the pricing defeated me - typical JLR software 🙄
The additional £170 delivery and collection fee tells me all I really need to know though 😳
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Yeah, nice website, shame it doesn't work fully (yet).
Example - Long weekend, Fri 9am pickup north London to Sun 4pm drop off at different location = £876 + £206 different location fees + £84 insurance + £10 fees = £1,176
scm

Post by scm »

simpleR wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:09 pm Yeah, nice website, shame it doesn't work fully (yet).
Example - Long weekend, Fri 9am pickup north London to Sun 4pm drop off at different location = £876 + £206 different location fees + £84 insurance + £10 fees = £1,176
That's less than the depreciation, so you're getting value for money there! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

That was never going to be cheap, Strange thing to start when there seems to be a shortage, Dealer just messaged me asking if I wanted to sell mine back!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post