Spec lookup function

Anything F-Type related......
Jaguar63

Post by Jaguar63 »

Hi SimpleR

I'm in the US and wondering if you could spec out my 16 ftype s coupe with the VIN numbers. If you can, that would be great. I think I've sent you a private message a few weeks ago but i think the forum requirements is that private messages aren't sent because I haven't posted a certain number times.
Frank
Thank you in advance for your assistance
MY16 ftype s coupe
Storm grey/brogue interior ivory stitches pano roof performance seat
Frank
MY16 S coupe RWD storm grey with brogue interior ivory stitching performance panoramic roof
Hudson Valley NY

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Jaguar63 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:54 pm Hi SimpleR

I'm in the US and wondering if you could spec out my 16 ftype s coupe with the VIN numbers. If you can, that would be great. I think I've sent you a private message a few weeks ago but i think the forum requirements is that private messages aren't sent because I haven't posted a certain number times.
Frank
Thank you in advance for your assistance
MY16 ftype s coupe
Storm grey/brogue interior ivory stitches pano roof performance seat
Hi Frank, yes no problem. I never got a PM from you. I've sent you one now so you can reply.
Cheers
S
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
combine14

Post by combine14 »

Hello there
I'm a very excited new owner due to collect a 2016 V6S tomorrow and I wonder if you are still checking out the original spec for folk on here? I will try and pm you but haven't posted here before as only recently joined so not sure it will get to you. Thanks Sarah :) #excited
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

combine14 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:51 pm I'm a very excited new owner due to collect a 2016 V6S tomorrow and I wonder if you are still checking out the original spec for folk on here? I will try and pm you but haven't posted here before as only recently joined so not sure it will get to you. Thanks Sarah :) #excited
Hi and welcome.
You cannot create a PM until you've done 5 posts.
I've PM'ed you, and you will be able to reply.
combine14

Post by combine14 »

Thank you :)
Foot2Floor

Post by Foot2Floor »

simpleR wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:04 pm
combine14 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:51 pm I'm a very excited new owner due to collect a 2016 V6S tomorrow and I wonder if you are still checking out the original spec for folk on here? I will try and pm you but haven't posted here before as only recently joined so not sure it will get to you. Thanks Sarah :) #excited
Hi and welcome.
You cannot create a PM until you've done 5 posts.
I've PM'ed you, and you will be able to reply.
Hi SimpleR, could I trouble you for the same if you're still generously doing this for folk please? I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2014 V6S but it's from an independent detailer and I'd like to be more certain of the spec. Can PM you in response (as I'm under 5 posts).

Much appreciated!
Polaris White V6 S Coupe
Pano Roof
770w Meridian
Black, Visibility & Parking Pack
Heated Seats
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Foot2Floor wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:22 pm Hi SimpleR, could I trouble you for the same if you're still generously doing this for folk please?
Much appreciated!
Yeah go on then! I've sent you a PM. Won't be until tomorrow am though.
Jaguar63

Post by Jaguar63 »

Thank you SimpleR from Frank in America. I apologise for not responding sooner and sending my appreciation to you for sending me the information on my my16 ftype s. I cannot say how often I refer to the information provided on the build sheet when I have a question on my Jag. Again a big heart felt thank you for taking time to research my Jag.
Cheers
Frank
PS I love this ftype s it has everything, looks, absolutely stunning from any angle, speed with terrific exhaust sounds when shifting and comfort. As you would say BRILLIANT 👍
Frank
MY16 S coupe RWD storm grey with brogue interior ivory stitching performance panoramic roof
Hudson Valley NY
djtex

Post by djtex »

Hi, Would it be possible to lookup the spec of a car for me please? Many thanks in advance :)
MY18 V8 Coupe R, British Racing Green, Panoramic Roof, Climate Pack 2, Black Pack, Meridian Surround
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

djtex wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:28 pm Hi, Would it be possible to lookup the spec of a car for me please? Many thanks in advance :)
Sure, I've sent you a PM which you can reply too. (As you can't create a new private message until you've done at least 5 posts).
Send me the reg and I'll look tomorrow. Cheers

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post