Spec lookup function

Anything F-Type related......
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Yes that's fine. I'm not back to work until tomorrow though. I have gf15's to do as well so PM me.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)

danmachin

Post by danmachin »

Thank you!
Petrolhead:)

Post by Petrolhead:) »

Hi SimpleR, as you can see I am new to the forum but been looking for the right car for a while. I would be much appreciative if you could run your checks and spec report on the following reg: FM15 CGG

I have the VIN if you need it (just message me). Thank you in advance - really great of you.
vika01

Post by vika01 »

Petrolhead:) wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:04 am Hi SimpleR, as you can see I am new to the forum but been looking for the right car for a while. I would be much appreciative if you could run your checks and spec report on the following reg: FM15 CGG

I have the VIN if you need it (just message me). Thank you in advance - really great of you.
If you have the VIN and only want to see the spec all you need to do is create an account here: https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/user/loginForm
2016 F-type R AWD coupe. Italian Racing Red.
2012 XJ 3.0 diesel. Polaris White.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Petrolhead:) wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:04 am Hi SimpleR, as you can see I am new to the forum but been looking for the right car for a while. I would be much appreciative if you could run your checks and spec report on the following reg: FM15 CGG

I'll add you to the list, I'm at work today but should reply to everyone by this evening I think.
MrJag

Post by MrJag »

Hi, is the FULL service history paid feature of Topix, or do JLR have another system for it? I also checked Jaguar OSH, but it seems that there are only scheduled services (like in a paper book). Thanks
markb06

Post by markb06 »

Could I send you mine?
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Hi simpleR,

Thanks for pointing me to this thread you’ve created, what a terrific thing you are doing here.
Would you be so kind as to do a lookup on reg number AK66DHG please?

Thank you.
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Hi simpleR

Thanks for the pm, can’t yet reply hence my message here.
Unfortunately AK66DHG has now been sold, thank you once again for the offer. 👍

Tricky
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Plenty more available, happy hunting.
I think you can PM when you have 5 posts but if you need anymore checking out then let me know.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post