Front number plate holder

Anything F-Type related......
Alfie

Post by Alfie »

I bought a Sho N Sto and really love the look.

20190803_202747.jpg

RWD V8 R

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

I had a thread on here for the sho’n’sto option that imo is the best looking option ... I ran mine without the plate 90% of the time as it fixes in seconds and looks as shown above ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
400P

Post by 400P »

With those that have gone the remove the backing plate/ stick on with fixing or Velcro strips option, does this look unnoticeable and flush to the car? I did this on a previous car and was a bit of a pain, although in fairness it did have a slightly curved front which made it more resistant to stating flat.

Thanks
- RWD 400 Sport -
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

400P , My front plate is stuck on using 2 full width pieces of sticky number plate tape about 10mm apart which allows for the curve of the black bar.

MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post