Which f type

Anything F-Type related......
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Interesting that all of the spy shots have either been the 2.0L 4 pot or the 5.0L V8. No sign of the inline 6 or the 4.4L BMW V8...

If they’re stopping taking orders for current cars you’d have thought there would be more info out there.

NCC

Post by NCC »

As someone else had said, make sure you test drive. The 4-pot is a completely different car to the V6’s, as is the V8’s to anything!

Personally the 4 cyl, turbo nutter didn’t do anything for me. The whistle of a turbo spooling up vs. the scream of a supercharger? Only one winner there for me. The V8 is a beast and a piece of theatre every time you start it. I have that engine in my RRS and love it but I felt the V6 suited the F-Type perfectly. Plus, the V8 is VERY thirsty in the Range Rover!

Whichever you choose, you’ll love it though. Haven’t had a grin quite so wide on my face for a long time. Lovely, rare and just great to drive [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MY2020 V6S RWD auto, Indus Silver, Pimento performance seats, Ebony suedecloth, Exterior carbon pack, Black 5039 alloys, Interior black pack, carbon console, heated steering wheel (vital!), climate pack, c/f dynamics, pointless ambient lighting!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post