When To Buy A Convertible?

Anything F-Type related......
NCC

Post by NCC »

I’ve just taken delivery of a V6S convertible. In October. In the wettest October in memory actually. It won’t rain forever though and a sunny autumn or winter day is a great time to drive with the roof down.

That is coming from someone who hates the cold and is actually going against medical advice if he does get cold! Heated seats, heated steering wheel, heater turned up, down jacket, woolly hat and if the worst comes to the worst, a whole 12 seconds to raise the roof [emoji846]

To be fair though, I do believe you are in a better place to drive a hard bargain, if that’s your thing, when buying a soft top in the UK’s winter months. I wouldn’t expect miracles with an F-Type though. My local dealer doesn’t hold much stock during these months and what it does have, seems to go relatively quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MY2020 V6S RWD auto, Indus Silver, Pimento performance seats, Ebony suedecloth, Exterior carbon pack, Black 5039 alloys, Interior black pack, carbon console, heated steering wheel (vital!), climate pack, c/f dynamics, pointless ambient lighting!

scm

Post by scm »

NCC wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:54 pmMy local dealer doesn’t hold much stock during these months and what it does have, seems to go relatively quickly.
All F-Types go relatively (well, absolutely really!) quickly, but I guess that wasn't quite what you meant ... ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
NCC

Post by NCC »

scm wrote:
NCC wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:54 pmMy local dealer doesn’t hold much stock during these months and what it does have, seems to go relatively quickly.
All F-Types go relatively (well, absolutely really!) quickly, but I guess that wasn't quite what you meant ... ;)
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MY2020 V6S RWD auto, Indus Silver, Pimento performance seats, Ebony suedecloth, Exterior carbon pack, Black 5039 alloys, Interior black pack, carbon console, heated steering wheel (vital!), climate pack, c/f dynamics, pointless ambient lighting!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post