Stoplock pro elite

Anything F-Type related......
ml276

Post by ml276 »

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with said steering wheel lock and their ftype. Opted for it over the disklok.

Wasnt sure if the pro or pro elite would be a better fit. Have just tried the pro elite today and seems fairly loose? Not sure if it is meant to be this way :?

Any help will be appreciated!

BW
MY16 V6S Coupe Corris Grey

AJB2

Post by AJB2 »

I can certainly help here as my Father invented & for many years manufactured the Stoplocks before selling the company. Sadly it’s all now made in the Far East & shipped over however, as a visual deterrent it’s still a good product. I am however wondering if the standard stoplock Pro would fit your car better. The bar bend is not so big & will sit snugly across the airbag.
Glaf

Post by Glaf »

I use this:
https://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-s ... wheel-lock

I use it regularly as a visual deterrent, it's easy to fit and I've had no issues with it.
😉
V6 Coupe, 2015, white with black pack, panoramic roof, 20" black Cylones, red callipers. 8-)
TVR Griffith 4.3, 1992, owned for 5 wonderful years.
ml276

Post by ml276 »

AJB2 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:13 am I can certainly help here as my Father invented & for many years manufactured the Stoplocks before selling the company. Sadly it’s all now made in the Far East & shipped over however, as a visual deterrent it’s still a good product. I am however wondering if the standard stoplock Pro would fit your car better. The bar bend is not so big & will sit snugly across the airbag.
Oh wow! :o
Thank you, I think I will have to give that a go, although returning and all will be a faff.
Hopefully it does indeed fit better. The stoplock list of compatible items did list the pro elite
MY16 V6S Coupe Corris Grey
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

Looks very good as deterrent. May get one to keep in boot for odd time I park away from home.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.