Standard vs Performance seats

Anything F-Type related......
scm

Post by scm »

Tel wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:15 pm Full electrical version (both heated and adjustable) is ultimately the most desirable and a plus on the selling front.
Er, heated and cooled is the most desirable. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

OO posh.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.
Deleted User 2510

Post by Deleted User 2510 »

Many thanks for all the replies, this is exactly the kind of help I am looking for.
Sounds like all good feedback on the performance seats and looks like a valuable option to have. I can't stretch to something new enough to enjoy the cooled option in summer though. As mine will be a year round driver, the heated option is also a must. In the UK climate, I can't understand why leather seats don't come with heat as standard. Points gratefully noted on the fully adjustable option.
scm

Post by scm »

If it's a year round driver (lie mine!) you might consider the heated windscreen and steering wheel, too. ;)
Deleted User 2510

Post by Deleted User 2510 »

scm wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:44 am If it's a year round driver (lie mine!) you might consider the heated windscreen and steering wheel, too. ;)
I agree, especially the heated screen for those frosty mornings. Already have a must have list and a nice to have list. Keeping an eye open for the right car to come along and hope to find the right one before spring. Problem is, the longer I am searching, the longer the list of must have's! :? There will have to be compromises at some point I guess unless I'm really lucky. That's the joy of having to buy used rather than new.
scm

Post by scm »

NJC wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:17 pm There will have to be compromises at some point I guess unless I'm really lucky. That's the joy of having to buy used rather than new.
Yeah, I had that joy, too. And I ended up with one with a fixed spoiler, which I think is a bonus - the coupe only looks really good when the deployable spoiler is down (IMO) so mine looks great all the time. :D
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Heated steering wheel and screen an absolute must!
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
falkenhayn

Post by falkenhayn »

The standard seats before the facelift were okay but the new, thinner ones are excellent and much more comfortable.
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

falkenhayn wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:02 pm The standard seats before the facelift were okay but the new, thinner ones are excellent and much more comfortable.
Totally agree, the new standard seats are fab! :D I'd even say more comfy than the new sports ones!
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

My Standard Seats (with Memory and 12way adjust) are stunningly comfortable, but my topix list says Seats Sports...

This thread needs pictures!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post