F Type SVR Spoiler fitted to R

Anything F-Type related......
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Ahh, another person with an F-Type and a Mustang - excellent choice :D
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

bobpies wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:52 pm
MM1963 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:43 pm I just want to see if it's doable. If I don't have to sell the wife again...or does your other half read your posts lol
haha - well here we go :P :P - all in nearly £2,700 (painted & fitted)

quite a lot - you could knock a grand off that if you don't want the electronics
and you could knock another 300 quid off it if you could find a second-hand spoiler
:shock:
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
bobpies

Post by bobpies »

Lunar wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:09 am Ahh, another person with an F-Type and a Mustang - excellent choice :D
:P

The modding scene for the mustang is considerably cheaper and more varied I’ve found !
F-Word

Post by F-Word »

Bobpies, did you change the original actuator assembly with the SVR actuator assembly?
I am considering changing the factory spoiler on my V6S vert with the active SVR wing and wonder if swapping the actuator assembly will give issues with the module that controls the actuator assembly.
bobpies

Post by bobpies »

F-Word wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:40 pm Bobpies, did you change the original actuator assembly with the SVR actuator assembly?
I am considering changing the factory spoiler on my V6S vert with the active SVR wing and wonder if swapping the actuator assembly will give issues with the module that controls the actuator assembly.
Not sure why I didn’t get pinged for this reply

You have to change the motor as well as the boot lid yes, it’s a different shape to support wing.

It’s very easy just unplug and plug in the new one- no issues- although that is the expensive bit - no motors kicking about second hand.
Desmo

Post by Desmo »

Bobpies, are you saying you need to change the actual body coloured boot lid also? Was that included in your estimate of £2700? What parts are actually needed? Have you a list of parts. I take it the switch on the centre console remains unchanged.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post