F Type SVR Spoiler fitted to R

Anything F-Type related......
bobpies

Post by bobpies »

Thought i'd document this as i didn't see it mentioned about the place

I successfully fit the SVR spoiler to the R - with full electronics - today.
was pretty simple overall - did need a torx t30 and a security 5 star torx 27 to get in there, but apart from that it was basically just a like for like switcharoo.

Spoiler down

IMG_0731.jpg

Spoiler Up

IMG_0729.jpg

Deleted User 2483

Post by Deleted User 2483 »

Good job
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Nice work
Looks the biz. And satisfying to do it yourself
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Superb Sir! Now I have to ask, start to finish, how much..
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.
bobpies

Post by bobpies »

MM1963 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:05 pm Superb Sir! Now I have to ask, start to finish, how much..
no no no don't ask these question
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

I just want to see if it's doable. If I don't have to sell the wife again...or does your other half read your posts lol
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.
bobpies

Post by bobpies »

MM1963 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:43 pm I just want to see if it's doable. If I don't have to sell the wife again...or does your other half read your posts lol
haha - well here we go :P :P - all in nearly £2,700 (painted & fitted)

quite a lot - you could knock a grand off that if you don't want the electronics
and you could knock another 300 quid off it if you could find a second-hand spoiler
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Cool many thanks for being honest. Now go take that beating off the Mrs. :lol:
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Have to say it does look rather good - so much better than the std. coupe tea tray :D

Yep, it wasn't a cheap mod. but gives you an individual version of a fairly individual car, along with the satisfaction of fitting it yourself.

...if I was on Pirelli rubber in these temps I'd probably want a bigger spoiler too ;)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
bobpies

Post by bobpies »

Lunar wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:50 pm Have to say it does look rather good - so much better than the std. coupe tea tray :D

Yep, it wasn't a cheap mod. but gives you an individual version of a fairly individual car, along with the satisfaction of fitting it yourself.

...if I was on Pirelli rubber in these temps I'd probably want a bigger spoiler too ;)
thank you! - i am about to fit the SVR fenders and rockers in the next couple weeks aswell

re the tyres, i took the mustang out for a spin at the weekend - its on Michelin PS4S
i used to think it was hard to put the power down, but those stick like glue compared to the jag and the Pirelli's

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post