Replacement Mats.

Anything F-Type related......
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Only Me!!
Many moons ago I owned a Rover Sterling (yes, you can stop laughing now) and one thing I can say about the car, was that the carpets were absolute luxury, a seriously deep pile.

Apart from the official Jaguar carpets, are there any companies out there, that sell really nice mats/carpets?

The only ones via Google I have found tbh, are just above eBay specials, and about the same ile as the Jaguar ones are, but with horrid edging and garish colours, and the normal non original generic eyelets, that never really fit properly.
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.

Glaf

Post by Glaf »

https://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/pr ... d-car-mats

I purchased a tailored boot mat last year for my F Type which was good quality, they also offer a wide range of floor carpets with various grades and colour/trim options. ;)
V6 Coupe, 2015, white with black pack, panoramic roof, 20" black Cylones, red callipers. 8-)
TVR Griffith 4.3, 1992, owned for 5 wonderful years.
MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Glaf wrote: ↑Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:02 am https://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/pr ... d-car-mats

I purchased a tailored boot mat last year for my F Type which was good quality, they also offer a wide range of floor carpets with various grades and colour/trim options. ;)
Thanks mate, I shall see if you can visit them or they have a money back guarantee with no quibbles.
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.
Glaf

Post by Glaf »

MM1963 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:30 pm
Glaf wrote: ↑Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:02 am https://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/pr ... d-car-mats

Thanks mate, I shall see if you can visit them or they have a money back guarantee with no quibbles.
I think you'll find they are made to order so I'm not sure about the criteria for money back guarantees...
V6 Coupe, 2015, white with black pack, panoramic roof, 20" black Cylones, red callipers. 8-)
TVR Griffith 4.3, 1992, owned for 5 wonderful years.
ml276

Post by ml276 »

have no need for new mats, but might get some just to match trim options :lol:

how does the thickness compare to the jaguar mats? anyone know what the gm of those carpets is?
MY16 V6S Coupe Corris Grey
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

I tend to take my shoes off when entering my car. I then put on my hygienically cleaned slippers. Job done.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.
chicb

Post by chicb »

https://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/pr ... d-car-mats

MM1963, Why don't you ask them to send you an offcut if they make them themselves. Then you can see if they are what your after
F type convertible, (gone)
Range Rover Sport,
S63 AMG Coupe Mercedes
Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S
ml276

Post by ml276 »

ml276 wrote: ↑Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:44 am have no need for new mats, but might get some just to match trim options :lol:

how does the thickness compare to the jaguar mats? anyone know what the gm of those carpets is?
ended up buying some mats from the following website: https://www.officialcarmats.co.uk/

impaired judgement secondary to barely being awake contributed :shock:

doubtful on the quality vs OEM. but just wanted a splash of colour in the cabin :?

but will keep y'all updated :lol:
MY16 V6S Coupe Corris Grey
alpinaman

Post by alpinaman »

Why not just buy the OEM Jaguar ones?
Tel

Post by Tel »

The Jag sports mats I can certainly vouch for. 5 years on and they're as good as new.

Treated with gTechniq smart fabric as is the rest of the carpets, hood etc.

Shag pile should be reserved for Rollers... And swingers πŸ˜‰
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's