Made to order car mats

Anything F-Type related......
Joe Ford

Post by Joe Ford »

Has anyone used Diamond car mats (USA) or carmats customs (Denmark) for F type mats and boot liner? Or other similar company.

I placed an order with Diamond, it had a drop down menu so ordered specifically for the f type they allowed my order then refunded me as they did not have the correct measurements.

Thanks.

Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

Check e-bay for UK tailored. From the US you might face massive import duties. Ik looked at '3 D' mats with high edges,
made by making a 3D image of the floor and make the mats based on this. Came to € 200 duty only... :roll:
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
IandC

Post by IandC »

I used CarmatsUK phone 01623 645100. They were brilliant for customised floor and boot mats. Beware Jaguar moved the fastnening "pegs" on the floor in 2016 so my ones came with the previous holes cut. Carmats sent out replacement FOC which fit perfectly. Might be worth calling them to check measurements of your car before ordering to avoid confusion. I hope this helps.
lionfish

Post by lionfish »

I have used supremeautomats which are the same as diamond mats. I bought some for my GTR and they looked good so ordered some for my f-type.
The boot liner (free with the mats) is not that good as it drops into the well (i dont have a cover for the well - if one exists). The mats are good, only problem was they sent left hand drive ones by mistake. All is ok new ones on the way, no quibbles, but they are trapped coming out of china due to the virus
So I attach pics of the GTR ones for info . If you choose to go ahead send an email to mark@supremeautomats.com and mention my name (not sure I can inlcude this here?) and you may get a discount
PS I did not get clobbered for import duty, unlike an illuminated jag windshield diffuser from the states which cost be over £50 quid!! (it does look cool though)

gtr mat.jpg

gtr mat 2.jpg