jaguar approved owners

Anything F-Type related......
badger

Post by badger »

does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of previous owners for the car to be able to be sold as jaguar approved?
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)

Fez

Post by Fez »

I would be very surprised if there is a limit on previous owners however the quality of the car will determine if it is suitable for Jaguar approval scheme.
Black AWD 400, sport
MY 18.5
Pan Roof
Heated front screen
Front parking sensors
Full spare
badger

Post by badger »

for some reason I had it in my head it was 2?
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Dont think theres any limit

From the approved website

The history of every car is comprehensively checked using market leading independent research. All cars come with an Independently Verified Mileage and a Certified Ownership History to ensure that there is no finance outstanding on the vehicle and that it has not been stolen or written-off.

https://used.jaguar.co.uk/commitment?_g ... 1568518488
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Interesting question
I purchased an XF with approved warranty believing me to be the second owner. I later found I was #5 and let’s just say they had kept the facts from me...
Warranty was valid so they said, but I rejected the car
asking for a full refund, which I got.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
jono_h

Post by jono_h »

Mine had 4 or 5.
badger

Post by badger »

i was told there was 2 previous owners but when the V5 arrived it has 3. i am happy with the car but the dealer has not covered themselves in glory in the 1st week of ownership.
2015 polaris white s.
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

badger wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:17 pm i was told there was 2 previous owners but when the V5 arrived it has 3. i am happy with the car but the dealer has not covered themselves in glory in the 1st week of ownership.
Maybe they could make up for it by offering to pay for the next service? Worth asking as number of previous owners does affect the value of the car. Glad the car is ok though, which is the main thing.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post