Time to wake up or not

Anything F-Type related......
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Mine has sat for 7.5 weeks before without issue.
It's never been on a charger and never will. The car is not contactable on InControl so has gone to full sleep mode.

NC500, very nice. We were hoping for another Swiss, Germany, the ring, etc trip this summer but that looks highly unlikely. Sad times but everyone needs to follow the advice of your governments and stay safe.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)

chicb

Post by chicb »

Also meant to say, if your car is not to be used any time soon, consider putting it on Sorn. Only full months are refunded so must be done before end of the month. Do not however cancel your insurance.
F type convertible, (gone)
Range Rover Sport,
S63 AMG Coupe Mercedes
Porsche 911 (992) Carrera 4S
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

simpleR wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:21 am We were hoping for another Swiss, Germany, the ring, etc trip this summer but that looks highly unlikely. Sad times but everyone needs to follow the advice of your governments and stay safe.

I did an Alpine tour last june with my son. Lots of passes were still closed so we aim to do an 'encore' and wanted to do it end of june.
This might still be feasable I think. We did not make any reservations, but what I did was email all hotels and B&B's that we want to
go (back) to, telling them we hope they are ok and we intend to come soon. Many of them are now closed for two months and need
to stay closed for maybe a long time more. They need to see some business on the horizon.... We did get really kind responses and
a lot of real info on the local situation. :(

Seems like Italy is at least 5x worse then made public. They don't count in the Chinese that died there sofar. There are roughly 250.000
in Northern Italy, working in the posh leather industry now owned by Chinese firms.
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
Tel

Post by Tel »

I had to go do a critical shop in mine... We were genuinely low on provisions.
Contrary to popular belief, you can fit quite a lot of shopping in the boot on a vert! πŸ˜‰
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Tel wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:38 am I had to go do a critical shop in mine... We were genuinely low on provisions.
Contrary to popular belief, you can fit quite a lot of shopping in the boot on a vert! πŸ˜‰
I’ll be using mine to food shop too when we need to, sadly we have enough food for at least 3 or 4 days.
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

You are so WRONG... .. F-Type's are notorious for restricted shopping.. ..the cabrio that is....

Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
Tony

Post by Tony »

Had no issues seeing anything ahead, the only thing that I would look out for is the pot holes, apart from that the trip will last long in the memory.

Great photos of the jag that one can look back on in years to come with the family.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:18 am
Tony wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:49 am Just completed the NC 500 in mine a week ago, enjoyed every mile.
Nice....

I want to do that since I was 16yrs old. I then had a moped based on a German motorbike [ Zundapp ], 50cc only.
I wanted to go there by ferry and then camp. Until I started working out the cost of the trip. Too expensive..

Can you see far enough ahead, seated this low ? Before the crises started I planned to go to the south to visit a cousin
and some elderly friends. Decided to take the F-Pace since the hedges and trunk roads are less then convenient
sitting in an F-Type..
Had no issues seeing anything ahead, the only thing that I would look out for is the pot holes, apart from that the trip will last long in the memory.

Great photos of the jag that one can look back on in years to come with the family
davidd

Post by davidd »

Mine is getting out a couple of times a week. I need to pop into the office to check servers at least once a week and then there is the essential supplies thing.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post