EVENTURI CARBON FIBRE INTAKE SYSTEM - JAGUAR F TYPE

Anything F-Type related......
Tel

Post by Tel »

LarmiqFType wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 am
Tel wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 pm For the money....I'd rather use that 1500 on two sets of decent Mich tyres.

The Eventuri system is well made and very good quality. Shame you don't see it under the bonnet though.

For around a fifth of the price, you can achieve exactly the same hike in noise as we have done with the ITG cold air indiction kit.
There is no increase in power with either setup, and I believe Eventuri are unable to substantiate it unfortunately.
Which kit is the ITG one? I haven't seen it listed on their website and was looking for a decent induction kit.
I emailed and phoned them.

They've supplied quite a number of them as they do for Project 8.

Look through this thread, I think I put details in there somewhere. https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f-ty ... se-200168/
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩

JDigger67

Post by JDigger67 »

Hi PBV6
I just had the Eventuri system fitted, which i managed to get 2nd hand, with 550 HP already cant say i notice and power increase, but it does make the intake sound better and of course those tubes are a work of art ...... even if you cant see them fitted !
The other thing they do is removed some weight from each side, i couldn't believe how heavy the original air boxes were.
So the choice is yours, but you are probably better off spending the money on a set of Michelin PS4 S tyres, now they really do make a difference !! :o
Arne

Post by Arne »

Looks good but don't expect any increase in power. The OEM intake on the F-type is no "bottle neck" what so ever, so no gains to be achieved there - even with an engine management software mod.

There are gains to be made, but those lays in software upgrades and pulley swaps (to increase the capacity/flow in the supercharger).

The intake is more than good enough as it is, but you can spend a lot of money on it - and perhaps gain some intake noise...
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
PBV6

Post by PBV6 »

Thanks a lot for the advice and feedback, seems like a trip to DAB for a crank and ecu upgrade is the way to go .......
2018 Jaguar F Type R-Dynamic P340
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post