EVENTURI CARBON FIBRE INTAKE SYSTEM - JAGUAR F TYPE

Anything F-Type related......
PBV6

Post by PBV6 »

EVENTURI CARBON FIBRE INTAKE SYSTEM - JAGUAR F TYPE

Has anyone had this upgrade fitted? Seems like a really safe and practical upgrade to me?

https://www.evolveautomotive.com/eventu ... -type.html

Performance Gain: 30-38hp, 30-35ft-lb

The Eventuri Intake system for the Jaguar F Type fits both the 3.0l and 5.0l supercharged variants. We have replaced the standard airboxes and resonator tubes with our Patent Pending filter housings mated to bespoke carbon fibre tubes. To ensure a smooth airflow path, our tubes are matched in diameter to the stock MAF sensor tubes downstream and then matched again to the engine inlet tubes upstream. The combination of our Eventuri housings and tubes improve the aerodynamic efficiency of the inlet track resulting in significant increase of power and torque. This is a stand-alone upgrade which requires no further tuning.

The Eventuri Difference

The Jaguar F Type Eventuri system uses our Patent Pending Carbon fibre Housing which provides an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the MAF tube. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect.

Each component is engineered for a purpose and to a very high standard. Each kit consists of:

2x Patent Pending intake housings made from 100% Prepreg Carbon Fibre
Aluminium inlet cowlings
2x High Flow Cotton Mesh Filters
2x 100% Prepreg Carbon Fibre Tubes
Laser Cut Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
High Quality Silicon Couplers with OEM spec clamps
2018 Jaguar F Type R-Dynamic P340
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

I don’t think this upgrade offers anything in terms of additional power, purely aesthetics, & then only if you like lifting the bonnet. Timbo likes doing this 😄

So pretty pointless. I’ll probably get it done next year...
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

Agree as above. Not worth a comment.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

At that price I'd need to drive about with the bonnet open to show it off :D
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
alpinaman

Post by alpinaman »

The Eventuri has been knocking around BMW world for a long time..

I called them out years ago about BHP claims,but they never had a solid answer.....

I think they are well made,but offer little in the way of power... Bit more sound,thats about it,i mean who in their right mind is going to pay £1500 for an intake??? :lol: :lol:
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Wow, that’s an expensive mod! No way you’ll get that sort of power increase without other mods and a re-map though. A friend of mine with an M4 competition would love it!
Tel

Post by Tel »

For the money....I'd rather use that 1500 on two sets of decent Mich tyres.

The Eventuri system is well made and very good quality. Shame you don't see it under the bonnet though.

For around a fifth of the price, you can achieve exactly the same hike in noise as we have done with the ITG cold air indiction kit.
There is no increase in power with either setup, and I believe Eventuri are unable to substantiate it unfortunately.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
PBV6

Post by PBV6 »

Thanks for the feedback, they've quoted a BHP and Torque increase, David Appleby also sell this upgrade.

Ive emailed them asking for bhp and torque increase and dyne proof.
2018 Jaguar F Type R-Dynamic P340
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

PBV6 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:57 pm Thanks for the feedback, they've quoted a BHP and Torque increase, David Appleby also sell this upgrade.

Ive emailed them asking for bhp and torque increase and dyne proof.
David Appleby only sell the eventuri as a supplier so will go off what eventuri say but i know for a fact they dont believe it.
If you look on there website they do their own kit which they say makes 10-15bhp, now if you could honestly say that in your V8R you could feel 2-3% more power then you must have a sensitive bum lol
The kit they do is very good quality, i have it but mainly for noise and looks.
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp
LarmiqFType

Post by LarmiqFType »

Tel wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 pm For the money....I'd rather use that 1500 on two sets of decent Mich tyres.

The Eventuri system is well made and very good quality. Shame you don't see it under the bonnet though.

For around a fifth of the price, you can achieve exactly the same hike in noise as we have done with the ITG cold air indiction kit.
There is no increase in power with either setup, and I believe Eventuri are unable to substantiate it unfortunately.
Which kit is the ITG one? I haven't seen it listed on their website and was looking for a decent induction kit.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post