KDS Keltic plus GTechniq Ceramic Coating

Anything F-Type related......
Blueone

Post by Blueone »

Been meaning to share this for a while. Cannot begin to tell you great KDS Keltic in Kent are. I had no idea that a car could look this good. It's astonishing and the pictures and video don't even begin to do it justice. Here is a short video after it was done (try and watch in full 1080p for quality):

I've attached a few photos too.

I dealt with Jay who clearly knows exactly what he's talking about. I'll let the pictures and video do the talking but I am extremely happy and will definitely be taking cars there in the future. It cost me £1,392 for the Silver paint correction package with the GTechniq protection suite and the Crystal Serum Ultra upgrade which you can find on their website here: https://www.kdskeltec.co.uk/price-menu/ ... ges/silver

Washing the car is so enjoyable now. The water just falls off. I'll add a video of that too.

IMG_3099.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3152.png

IMG_3103.jpeg

MY20 F-Type P340

Philskill

Post by Philskill »

gTechniq coatings are great aren't they! Looks fab.

I got to the gTechniq Works open evening before we all got locked down, very interesting.
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
Tel

Post by Tel »

Agreed gT products are good, and your Blueone, blueone, looks lovely.

At that price though, were you not tempted by Self healing PPF film on all the leading edges and bonnet perhaps?
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Blakums

Post by Blakums »

Yes, I share the sentiments of Tel....if you’re car is a keeper, def worth looking at ppf...
Currently a McLaren 600LT Spider
Previously a Mc 570S Spider and an Ultra Blue SVR MY 19.5 with lots of goodies!
Er indoors has an MY21 Firenze red EPace HSE

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post