Essential journeys !

Anything F-Type related......
johnsoncp

Post by johnsoncp »

Thanks for your replies. This is the wording from the insurance document.

insurance.png

2019 White P300 Coupe

Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

The risk isn't just about needing fuel, it's about breaking down or crashing too remember.. And although unlikely in our modern cars, it can happen, putting more people at risk :) Not saying you shouldn't go out, just go out with the right paperwork to cover you!
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

There are insurance companies that will cover unoccupied properties for up to 6 months.
We use Home Protect.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

After over 3 weeks at home self isolating (daughter has been ill but ok now) and working from home, it's now essential we go and get some food as we have nothing left!

With no delivery or click and collect available for weeks from anywhere (our usual preferred method of shopping) a trip to Asda or Morrisons is on the cards for today and even though that finally means firing up the F-Type, which is sat on the drive dirty and looking sorry for it's self, I'm not looking forward to it at all!
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

Good luck. It's recommended for just one person to actually enter the store, even if two of you need to drive there.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
ianp

Post by ianp »

Talking about essential journeys, the government has allowed restaurants to change to takeaways without planning permission, so is it essential travel to pick up a takeaway as it is food or can you only have food delivered?
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

I assume you have to preorder any takeaway before you pick it up. Haven't tried.

Went to Tesco a few days ago, was a very surreal experience, every one single or with 1 child, no sound, no talking, everyone avoiding each other, I used gloves, actually found the shopping pleasant as the store was empty after only a queue of 3 to enter, not the normal melee. Left the wife in the car who was just glad to be out of the house.

Thankfully they finally had toilet rolls!
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.