Too Tall To Drive

Anything F-Type related......
Tootalltodrive

Post by Tootalltodrive »

Thank you everyone! I will let you know how I get on!

Tootalltodrive

Post by Tootalltodrive »

scm wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:10 pm
Tootalltodrive wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:51 pmBasically I don’t know if I am excited or nervous!
You're allowed to be both! :D
Haha, I am more excited than nervous now! Just started a YouTube channel “not the same as the others” although going to be a lot of content on the new car!
darstellar

Post by darstellar »

Tootalltodrive wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:51 pm I am just praying I fit, this will be A. The first time I have bought a car on finance (£366 pm). B. Sub 5seconds C. RWD D. 2 seater E. over 30K. Basically I don’t know if I am excited or nervous! My dream car is the 4C but don’t fit. I was looking at M4 but just doesn’t wow me..
I’ve just bought a 2014 V8 R coupe and got it delivered. Luckily I had looked at a few before covid 19 kicked off so knew I liked it. It’s also my first RWD 2 seater car, loving it so far! Had a 400hp S3 before which was fast but no character. Looked at so many options to replace and have something more fun, this was by far the best, M4s are so common where I live.

Just wondering how you got such a good price on the finance?
V8 RWD Coupe
Wrapped in Satin Red.
Tootalltodrive

Post by Tootalltodrive »

darstellar wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:13 pm
Tootalltodrive wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:51 pm I am just praying I fit, this will be A. The first time I have bought a car on finance (£366 pm). B. Sub 5seconds C. RWD D. 2 seater E. over 30K. Basically I don’t know if I am excited or nervous! My dream car is the 4C but don’t fit. I was looking at M4 but just doesn’t wow me..
I’ve just bought a 2014 V8 R coupe and got it delivered. Luckily I had looked at a few before covid 19 kicked off so knew I liked it. It’s also my first RWD 2 seater car, loving it so far! Had a 400hp S3 before which was fast but no character. Looked at so many options to replace and have something more fun, this was by far the best, M4s are so common where I live.

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I adore the Alfa4C character etc. However I am 6ft 7 so no chance. Jaguar also lots of character, driven one and loved it!

M4 was the other option but I agree everyone gets one and very difficult to be unique, however a Jaguar especially when I change the colour, will be the one!

Yeah V6S is incoming as will be the daily. If you are bored check this out:
darstellar

Post by darstellar »

Tootalltodrive wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I adore the Alfa4C character etc. However I am 6ft 7 so no chance. Jaguar also lots of character, driven one and loved it!

M4 was the other option but I agree everyone gets one and very difficult to be unique, however a Jaguar especially when I change the colour, will be the one!

Haha coming from a Leon cupra? Definitely in a similar boat mate! Nice try with the seen through glass intro as well ;)
V8 RWD Coupe
Wrapped in Satin Red.
Tootalltodrive

Post by Tootalltodrive »

darstellar wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:36 pm

Haha coming from a Leon cupra? Definitely in a similar boat mate! Nice try with the seen through glass intro as well ;)
Haha, glad someone got it 😂
Tootalltodrive

Post by Tootalltodrive »

Tootalltodrive wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:39 pm
darstellar wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:36 pm

Haha, glad someone got it 😂
Finance wise, I am putting my Cupra down as deposit and doing a Halifax car loan on the rest and it’s £300 a month roughly over 4 years! I think the V8R will be too much in fuel bills for my daily use, hence the V6 version. Had to be the S though!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post