Winter hibernation for 6 months...

Anything F-Type related......
NAC63

Post by NAC63 »

Arne wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:58 pm
NAC63 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:24 pm
Arne wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Thanks - I most certainly will.

And if you should follow the logic of someone else here, since most accidents happens at home, you should not stay at home either... πŸ˜‰
So right I know you are talking about me. I have just lost 2 good friends due to coronavirus and my daughter is a front line critical care paramedic whom I constantly worry about.
It is idiots like you who seem to think it won't happen to me attitude,so I'll carry on, as I believe I'm ok, but don't care about other people.
You carry on driving round filling up at petrol stations. I just hope you never get this virus. So good look and carry on.
I do very well understand that many people suffer badly from the consequenses of this virus, and I am sorry to hear that you are one of them.

However I think you should read and try to understand what I am actually writing.

Calling me an idiot with a "it won't happen to me" attitude, because I take my car out for a drive, just show that you don't have a clue - in so many ways.

Read what I have actually written, and try to look at this whole Corona situation with a little longer time horizon. The virus is here, and it won't go away anytime soon - no matter what we do. Lot's of people will get infected, and a lot more will unfortunately die. As I have allready written, there are different strategies that might be applied to reduce the amount of people getting infected at the same time, so not to overload the capacity of the hospitals. But enough people will have to be infected, cured and get resistant before this virus "burns out" and/or we get an effective vaksine.

I do understand your worries, but overreacting because I want to take my car out for a drive where I live, taking into consideration the situation here in Norway now, is not a good way to react. Accusing me of not careing about other people because of what I have written here, is just so out of place. You have NO idea of which kind of considerations I take, and whome I do worry a lot for. Do you really think your situation is so special now?

You can apologice and I will accept that considering the difficult situation you clearly are in. If not, I do suggest you stay out of this topic in sosial media, till you again are in a state where you can be a bit more objective in how you interpret what other people actually are writing.

Ps: in Sweden schools, kindergarten and restaurants are still open, and it is almost "business as usual", but with strong advice to do the best to keep sosial distance. And they do advice everyone in the high risk category to stay home.

I guess that mean those in charge don't care much about their own people..... or they might have a different strategy?

Time will tell what aproach was the best. Right now, nobody knows for sure.
Arne now I have calmed down I do apologise for my rant yesterday with what is happening I was stressed.
I do realise Norway is in a slightly different position to us here in the UK.
What probably made me worse was around where I live we constantly get the boy racers out and about as the roads are clear they are using the roads as there own personal race track and I was taking my Anger out on you which I do apologise.
2014 V8S Convertible in black all the extras plus lots of carbon bits.
H&R lowering springs
Eibach 15mm wheel spacers

Arne

Post by Arne »

NAC63 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:12 am
Arne wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:58 pm
NAC63 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:24 pm

So right I know you are talking about me. I have just lost 2 good friends due to coronavirus and my daughter is a front line critical care paramedic whom I constantly worry about.
It is idiots like you who seem to think it won't happen to me attitude,so I'll carry on, as I believe I'm ok, but don't care about other people.
You carry on driving round filling up at petrol stations. I just hope you never get this virus. So good look and carry on.
I do very well understand that many people suffer badly from the consequenses of this virus, and I am sorry to hear that you are one of them.

However I think you should read and try to understand what I am actually writing.

Calling me an idiot with a "it won't happen to me" attitude, because I take my car out for a drive, just show that you don't have a clue - in so many ways.

Read what I have actually written, and try to look at this whole Corona situation with a little longer time horizon. The virus is here, and it won't go away anytime soon - no matter what we do. Lot's of people will get infected, and a lot more will unfortunately die. As I have allready written, there are different strategies that might be applied to reduce the amount of people getting infected at the same time, so not to overload the capacity of the hospitals. But enough people will have to be infected, cured and get resistant before this virus "burns out" and/or we get an effective vaksine.

I do understand your worries, but overreacting because I want to take my car out for a drive where I live, taking into consideration the situation here in Norway now, is not a good way to react. Accusing me of not careing about other people because of what I have written here, is just so out of place. You have NO idea of which kind of considerations I take, and whome I do worry a lot for. Do you really think your situation is so special now?

You can apologice and I will accept that considering the difficult situation you clearly are in. If not, I do suggest you stay out of this topic in sosial media, till you again are in a state where you can be a bit more objective in how you interpret what other people actually are writing.

Ps: in Sweden schools, kindergarten and restaurants are still open, and it is almost "business as usual", but with strong advice to do the best to keep sosial distance. And they do advice everyone in the high risk category to stay home.

I guess that mean those in charge don't care much about their own people..... or they might have a different strategy?

Time will tell what aproach was the best. Right now, nobody knows for sure.
Arne now I have calmed down I do apologise for my rant yesterday with what is happening I was stressed.
I do realise Norway is in a slightly different position to us here in the UK.
What probably made me worse was around where I live we constantly get the boy racers out and about as the roads are clear they are using the roads as there own personal race track and I was taking my Anger out on you which I do apologise.
Thank you for this nice comment NAC63. I do appreciate that, and I am sorry for my reaction as well. Luckily we don't have many boy racers out here at the moment, but that might be because the trafic here is not that much less than normal - and no matter what, I would never be one of them. For that I have grown too old and "sensible" πŸ˜‰

I wish you, your family and the rest of the UK the very best in these hard times, and hope it will get better soon.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post