So do i re tax the car

Anything F-Type related......
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

Do I re tax the car that I put on a sorn back in march. Need to get out for a blast in the beast. Flask & sandwich ready.
Steve.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.

Fez

Post by Fez »

I am in same situation, going to re-tax first of June.. As don't want to join the rush to early...
Black AWD 400, sport
MY 18.5
Pan Roof
Heated front screen
Front parking sensors
Full spare
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

A month sorned is £47 saving for me I think. When you consider it's just half a tank full, is it worth the bother?
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I’m saving over £70 a week by not commuting to work so didn’t think it worth the bother - also allows you to do the odd shopping trips to keep the battery charged.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Get it taxed Stevie. These cars are for using, saying that we're still in lockdown here so mine isn't getting driven much 😒
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
Fez

Post by Fez »

It not the money, waiting for everyone including the police who are out in force to calm down. Just been up the A3 in Merc, two lots of blue flashing lights. Come 1st June people might be allowed to actual go somewhere to stay second homes, etc...
Black AWD 400, sport
MY 18.5
Pan Roof
Heated front screen
Front parking sensors
Full spare
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

I have taxed mine .... you never know when you might need to dip out on the quick, but to be honest is a personal choice
01286p

Post by 01286p »

For the grand sum of £325 per year or 89p per day I can drive my V6S any time of day or night that I wish - seems to me to be a Good Investment - Go for it - Tax it - DRIVE IT...............EEEEEEEEEEENJOY
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Tax and enjoy. The depreciation, insurance and service add up to far more than a few months tax

Just been walking in the Peak District in a really quiet place, off the tourist map..
Thought about avoiding the traffic spots like Ashbourne, but they were totally deserted. Just a few bikers Parked in the market square
Too good not to enjoy a bit of freedom on deserted roads and within the relaxed regulations :)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

I'll be re-taxing mine for June, but then I'll be off furlough too. Things are definitely busier here if not back to full traffic levels yet.
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.