Tyres / Spacers

Anything F-Type related......
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

I was looking at changing to Michelin PS4S and see some have changed the rears to 305/30-20 instead of the 295/30.. Do these fit with no rubbing without spacers fitted.

Also I was thinking about 15mm Eibach spacers all round . Do the original studs need modified to fit these with my Cyclone wheels or are the cut outs in the back of the wheel there to allow them to fit without mods ?

Thanks in advance.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

I believe a few mm of each stud needs to be ground down for the wheel to sit correctly. Didn’t do this myself so not first hand advice. I’m sure others will confirm.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

XZ4 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:53 am I was looking at changing to Michelin PS4S and see some have changed the rears to 305/30-20 instead of the 295/30.. Do these fit with no rubbing without spacers fitted.

Also I was thinking about 15mm Eibach spacers all round . Do the original studs need modified to fit these with my Cyclone wheels or are the cut outs in the back of the wheel there to allow them to fit without mods ?

Thanks in advance.
I think I answered your question on another forum although I have gyrodynes,
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Thanks for your replies 👍
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post