Ftype p300 exhaust

Anything F-Type related......
qwick

Post by qwick »

dbv6s wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:05 pm I'm sorry but for an exhaust company, that Supersprint video is crap....
Anyone remotely interested would obviously want to hear some drive by's, noise from in the cabin, any overrun, etc
Trueee, on the first email they said they don't have any video on it, they might be ashamed of it :lol: :lol:

qwick

Post by qwick »

Just talked with a company close by, told them to check powerflow post (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2534)
They told me its pretty easy to build something like this, and even add a valve ( that costs about 60-100eur) to the 3" pipe, this way we can still use active exhaust on the straight pipes, even if i want to continue with the single pip on the trim, i can just buy some used rear box and cut it
I'll keep searching for some companies to find the better option. this is the best solution for sure, easy to change in warranty issues, no error codes on the cat, it has to be the best solution
scm

Post by scm »

mickjaguar wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:19 pmMaybe Jag drivers aren't seen as hooligans......
Forgotten us V8 guys, eh? :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
qwick

Post by qwick »

Guys, i've changed my exhaust hehehe, and i can only tell its the best thing i could've done!
I'll create a new post soon, gotta record some videos first when i have some time.
robc2562

Post by robc2562 »

qwick wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:47 pm Guys, i've changed my exhaust hehehe, and i can only tell its the best thing i could've done!
I'll create a new post soon, gotta record some videos first when i have some time.
Awesome! Can't wait to hear what it sounds like. I'm guessing you did the same type of thing Powerhouse did?
qwick

Post by qwick »

Close, the guy that made it had a nice idea, made 3 outs instead of two cause two would make a lot of white space. in my opinion it looks great, and sounds incredible. I'll make a video in a few weeks cause i can't record it driving alone and i'm not interested in buying a go pro just for this

robc2562

Post by robc2562 »

qwick wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:18 pm Close, the guy that made it had a nice idea, made 3 outs instead of two cause two would make a lot of white space. in my opinion it looks great, and sounds incredible. I'll make a video in a few weeks cause i can't record it driving alone and i'm not interested in buying a go pro just for this

:shock: I definitely wasn't expecting the 3 pipes! That's actually really cool, I could see how it would have a lot of emptiness around if it only had the 2. I can't wait to hear how it sounds. This is actually really cool, no one has an F-Type with an exhaust like that. Props to you and the installer, the welding work looks very well done too. Can't wait for the sound clips!
powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

qwick wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:18 pm Close, the guy that made it had a nice idea, made 3 outs instead of two cause two would make a lot of white space. in my opinion it looks great, and sounds incredible. I'll make a video in a few weeks cause i can't record it driving alone and i'm not interested in buying a go pro just for this

Sorry just saw your pm, well done on your exhaust, funny I thought of 3 pipes , there is a one available with 3, very civic type r, I went for 2 very large tips, on measuring them again their near 5” each so fill the space well. Good job 👏
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted
Tel

Post by Tel »

3 pipes - Honda Civic.

All this talk of noise is very, very immature ;-)
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩