Ftype p300 exhaust

Anything F-Type related......
powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

qwick wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:59 am bruuuh, i've seen that video dozens of times this week ahhaha, sounds waaaayy better! Your way is definitely on my mind!
Ha,ha, it’s hard to get the right noise from a 2.0 turbo engine, it will do me fine, I still have the middle box fitted so no drone noise, had a few xkr’s before this car so knew what was coming as per noise, so it is what it is
Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims
305/25/21 rears 265/30/21 fronts
Maxton design rear lip spoiler & rear diffuser splitters
Rear box delete, twin straight pipes fitted

qwick

Post by qwick »

Just an update, asked again supersprint for a video, they sent me this one

idk how i feel about it, only heard the lows, sounds better for sure, but still...
Any opinion?
robc2562

Post by robc2562 »

qwick wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm Just an update, asked again supersprint for a video, they sent me this one
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>09gNiLM</span><span>-</span><span>ajs</span></a>
idk how i feel about it, only heard the lows, sounds better for sure, but still...
Any opinion?
Well at least now I know what I ordered :lol:
I wish they had some rolling parts to show instead of just revs. The way it's recorded doesn't seem to good since it's only catching the low end, but you do hear a few pops which is nice. Hopefully a better video gets uploaded. I noticed the exhaust says it's in stock now, so maybe I'll get it before the end of August like they originally said.
qwick

Post by qwick »

robc2562 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:06 pm
qwick wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:48 pm Just an update, asked again supersprint for a video, they sent me this one
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>09gNiLM</span><span>-</span><span>ajs</span></a>
Any opinion?
I wish they had some rolling parts to show instead of just revs. The way it's recorded doesn't seem to good since it's only catching the low end, but you do hear a few pops which is nice. Hopefully a better video gets uploaded. I noticed the exhaust says it's in stock now, so maybe I'll get it before the end of August like they originally said.
Did you ordered the full system? i don't think these endpipes are worth 500 eur :lol: :lol:
robc2562

Post by robc2562 »

qwick wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:07 pm
robc2562 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:06 pm
<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>09gNiLM</span><span>-</span><span>ajs</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>09gNiLM</span><span>-</span><span>ajs</span></a>
Any opinion?
Did you ordered the full system? i don't think these endpipes are worth 500 eur :lol: :lol:
I sure did...was it a good choice...probably not lol
qwick

Post by qwick »

Yeah :/ i'm kinda disappointed, tbh, @powerhouse 300$ solution was better hahaha
robc2562

Post by robc2562 »

qwick wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 pm Yeah :/ i'm kinda disappointed, tbh, @powerhouse 300$ solution was better hahaha
Yeah I've been thinking about going that route...I just don't have shops near by that I would trust to do the work.
That's the honestly the only reason I went with a full system to just bolt on myself.
qwick

Post by qwick »

robc2562 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:16 pm
qwick wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 pm Yeah :/ i'm kinda disappointed, tbh, @powerhouse 300$ solution was better hahaha
Yeah I've been thinking about going that route...I just don't have shops near by that I would trust to do the work.
That's the honestly the only reason I went with a full system to just bolt on myself.
yeah i see, same here, its pretty hard to get a good tone on a i4 :/
i'll find someone to build me the powerhouse option, i'll keep this post updated!
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

I'm sorry but for an exhaust company, that Supersprint video is crap....
Anyone remotely interested would obviously want to hear some drive by's, noise from in the cabin, any overrun, etc
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

qwick wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm
yeah i see, same here, its pretty hard to get a good tone on a i4 :/
Not as hard as you'd think. Just not many options being made for F types. Maybe Jag drivers aren't seen as hooligans.......😉

2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post